Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Haha ok I survived the first day of school. Thats really good news. Actually school's kinda boring cause there were only lessons today sucksucksucks.
Anyway MRS KW AN IS OUR TEMPORARY CT IM SO HAPPY SHE IS REALLY DAMN FUN AND FUNNY! PLS GET RID OF CHAN OMH. THE DAY HE COMES BACK IM GONNA BE CHAO BIN FOR THE WHOLE WEEK TMD.
Haha went "shopping" with wn and xy after school cause I'm how bloody bored and we were joined by ken ny and ch ing. And I realised that the whole class ostracises our clique tmd. ARGH. Anyway ken ny was being a total GUAITAI and he kept self entertaining himself with weird gt behaviour and comments and songs. I almost died omh. But ok its actually quite funny. KEEP IT UP KENNY.
OH YAY george burned the nqmm cd for me woohoo! He sent me one of the songs last night and it was really good. Damnit I have a feeling he's gonna turn me into a fan. Lara's voice sounded better in the song than it did in shanhuhai.
Wah I really have nth to blog this is how sad.
Oh ya theres subway in our school. But its only for one month which is how super duper mighty freaking knn retarded. Kenny said tt theres less than 6g of fat in the cold cut trio. Ok sounds good but I dont really care haha ok must start healthy dieting.
The o1 for the j1s looked quite boring today dunno why. And the dance is not as good as ours. HAHA I realised that our batch is really incompetent the stuff we organise are not as good as the previous batch's. Look at open house and look at o1 and u will get what i mean -_-
Okie. Gtg do chem liao I'm such a good boy bye.
Hoho w ayening is sourcing this blog down until her comp is gonna bao. Pls stop it haha.
Oh man I just updated my ipod and it says that I have played feng and shanhuhai from jay 27 and 26 times respectively. Not counting the manymanymany times I played them on my hp before I go to bed. I am really a gt howhowhow.
MK STOP IGNORING ME IN CLASS. OK IM REALLY GROSS FOR DOING THIS HAHA BUT PLS TALK TO ME I WAS REALLY BORED TODAY. Ok yeah she decided not to talk to me for the rest of her life cause we kept bickering nonstop today cause I was laughing at her hair HAHA OH MAN BAD KARMA BAD KARMA.
I saw lin gzi quite a few times today at the most random places damn weird. Oh ya she looks better now with contacts WHOA ADRIEL DONT KILL ME PLS.
ok I WILL GO NOW. I PROMISE.
My mind's unweaving/ 8:10 PM