Wednesday, January 04, 2006
HAHA IM REALLY VERY SIAN OMH U KNOW HOW DISTRACTING UR COM AND MSN ARE OR NOT U KNOW U KNOW U KNOW?!! Ok I'm a feng zi but yeah haha kns sometimes I really wanna get started with work but ppl initiate convos and I tend to have so much fun chatting that I totally forget bout my work tmd. SCREWED. I will have to take away the laptop from my room soon. HAHA THIS IS HOW I SHITTIFIED BY PROMOS AND CT LAST YEAR. DISTRACTIONS. But hehe I'm not hinting to anyone to stop msning me pls do I get damn bored a lot.
Anyway haha GEORGE pls chiong for ur erhem ok? LOL WAH YES HE LIKES SOMEONE NOW DAMN FUNNY. But at the same time CONTROL yourself. I really hope li shi doesnt cong yan eh? HAHA ALL THE BEST MAN.
Oh man I have a full set of gp work including compo to do by tml I can hand in shit man totally havent started wth. I'm in the process of doing my chem tut now and I think I'm going to sleep after tt. HENG AH the white slips system doesnt commence until next week haehaehae.
Ching haha pls go sell ur com for 100 bucks leh u r the coolest person ever. She is the first person I know who chats while appearing offline. HOW BLOODY SEH IS THAT.
Band's really boring to the MAX today I tell u.
Argh I'm coughing so much that I look like a siao gao on the streets. I want to zi sha.
HAHA OH YA today's bio lecture was soooooooo freaking funny omh. The lecturer kept on repeating his kou tou chan like every sentence randomly. Erm it is "kwadae" or dunno what sai if I'm not wrong. Haha its like he will go "erm kwadae ecology kwadae" and he called this girl "kwadae XX" today haha I forgot her name but its really hilarious. Sy and I were laughing until wanna die I really teared up. Chin counted that he used that word 161 times in the last half hour. Damn bang man. Cause noone noticed it other than a few of us in our class. Ok I think chin noticed it first. After the lec I went around asking ppl then they were all like wtf? HAHA NEVER CONCENTRATE RITE. OK I'm really siao.
I'm damn pissed off the M on my keyboard is really difficult to press.
Ok BUAIBUAI.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:49 PM