Monday, January 02, 2006
HAHA I KNOW THIS TEMPLATE IS SUPER DUPER IRRITATING CAUSE IT REQUIRES U TO SCROLL A LOT SO IM GONNA PISS EVERYONE OFF BY WRITING LONG ENTRIES WOOHOO! OK DAMNIT I THINK THIS TEMPLATE IS REALLY IRRITATING TOO. IM GONNA CHANGE IT SOON TMD.
Anyway today's the last fucking day of the hols and I'm really quite sad cause I'm gonna have no life from tml onwards for the whole freaking damn year. PLS SAVE ME FROM MY MISERY ANYONE. Hoho but I spent it nicely with good friends junwe e and sharon who came to my house SUPPOSEDLY to do hw. But we didnt even take out our things man. We just laid there on the sofa and watched tv then the love actually dvd followed by final destination 2 dvd hoho. WE ARE REALLY LAZY PPL OMH.
Well I caught up with jw today havent seen him for sometime liao. OK 1 month to be exact. Hmmm we spent 2 hours today chatting bout many things. Damn fun leh I was laughing like shit. Haha damn high after tt.
Wah its really nice la to be doing things with people whom u enjoy being with. Well first of all. Hmmm junwe e has been my really good friend since the start of the year. Haha he was the first person I talked to in rj oh man brings back memories of orientation exact 1 year ago. Gahhhh nice memories. Anyway jw was really dao at first with his big earphones and cold replies on the first day of sch but in the end haha he's like the nicest dude in my og. Yay. I ended up having so much fun with him around in my life thanks ah. He's super funny and nice. Hung out with him so much in the beginning of the year doing countless stuff like movies and kboxing. So glad to have known him this year. Hmmm sharon has been my goodgd friend as well. Erm haha we used to have this long conversations at the bishan bus interchange during the first week of sch and haha I rmbed the time during orientation I paired up with her for the fund raising shit in the end we walked around for a while before we went to rest at the bras basah area and we starting playing cards omg. DAMN RESPONSIBLE STUDENTS. HAHA. Eh btw thanks so much for bringing me thru the promos period. I appreciate it even tho I knew that it was difficult for u as well. Haha.
Haha I'm sorry yb but the ni zhui bang thing on ur blog is really gross but sweet at the same time.
ARGH!#$^&I'm really sick and tired of everything. I really am. Pls stop it.Its not who u think I am referring to.
Oh man ching just smsed me this really old joke but yes its damn funny I must agree.
Ok cant wait to see everyone tml. I miss my class so much. I really do. EVEN THO WE ARE LIKE HOW UNUNITED BUT I THINK MY CLIQUE ROCKS. And even some who are not from my clique rock too. Damn nice ppl. Really.
Knn I get really distracted while blogging I'm taking more than 1 hour liao. A few sentences only tmd.

Wah this is a really chou pic of both me and jw but I dun care haha dun criticise can liao everyone pls thanks.
Ok its 1133 now and I wanna sleep soon. BYE. SEE EVERYONE IN SCH TML!
My mind's unweaving/ 10:36 PM