Friday, January 13, 2006
Haha I caught love concierge at 9(believe it or not I only watch it for fiona xie and to see how guoshuxian becomes a xiao zha bo haehaeahae). Wah somehow I think today's episode is sad yet romantic. Whirlwind of emotions.
And I am looping wa jie now for the (10000^10000)th time. Its really sad. Makes me depressed. Yet I am still listening to it haha I shld zi sha.
Read charlotte's blog just now. Its hard to stay afloat when everyone is sinking. Or sth to that extent. WAH so true so true.
Dunno maybe I'm just really tired. Slept for 2 1/2 hrs ytd. Haha oh ya george stayed up with me as well but I logged off first so I think he slept lesser than me. Thanks eh for keeping me company while I was slogging my freaking bloody hell math tut12c which made me pull all my hair out cause its so tmd difficult. OK IM STUPID LA THATS WHY.
Haha sorry to u I think I passed u bad luck. Hope things turn out fine between u and her. It will la I can see in her eyes that she's lost as well. Dun worry too much =)
Everyone's tired. I am too. We need to have a break from all these shit. Its only the beginning of the year tho. Cant imagine wad will happen during the period towards the As.
Ching pls buy me a pushpop if u see one near ur house HAHA I wanna eat.
Oh ya met our jnr class today. Haha and we played H20. Really brought back a lot of memories of our class in j1. Shit la I really loved those times lor all we cared bout was making new friends and playing around. Everyone was so comfortable with each other. Its so different now. Times have changed. Our class has changed.
If anyone has stepped into my room before theres this whole row of photos on my table which I took last year. Hmmm I wanna take one of them out now. Seeing that person in it makes me have weird thoughts. What was I even thinking in the first place? What a fool indeed.
Oh tmd Im really hungry now haha cause I skipped dinner. At dinner time I was super full cause I ate cartel at around 3 this afternoon so yeah but now I'm hungry. And I wanna eat sushi haha ok pls let me dream of sushi tonight.
Yeap buaibuai. What a fei entry.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:26 PM