<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Gahhh I'm super duper tired now my eyes are freaking closing but wth I shall update first.

This morning I went for band and the j1s came. Haha so few of them man dunno la I was not excited at all. Everyone was super bored and stone. And the boring pieces mr o ura was playing didnt help either. I felt like dying during band. Dying of boredom. Haha and I realise that I talk very loudly to yn during concert. And somehow whenever I make a comment everyone will stop playing and yb will be like huh u called me? AIYA I SHLD ZI SHA. I think he finds me damn annoying but I dun really care haha.

Yeap went with george to queensway in the afternoon to go shop for stuff. Haha we walked all the way from j8 to school cause he needed to pass his friend some hw then around the sch to the bloody 93 busstop haha quite fun la on the way we kept scolding each other. And we kept bickering during the bus ride there hoho its even more than how mk and i bicker. Anyway we walked around the whole damn place a few times before we went to eat katong laksa. Yeap and we went to hunt for stuff again after that. Wah I bought quite a lot of things man 3 shirts and 1 pair of asics shoes DAMN NICE. Ok I must go running like siao now. He grabbed one shirt and one pants. But after that we kept helping each other carry the bags so in the end we took home the wrong stuff tmd. Damn retarded.

Oh ya we met his classmate p eis han and her canoe friend forgot his name halfway thru. She kinda followed us around for the second half of the trip. Haha hmmm what should I say bout her. Lol she talked NONSTOP for 2 hours I almost died. Like really nonstop. She kept bitching and complaining bout her dance night stuff it kinda irritated me. But she's george's good friend and I dont know her so I'm not going to jump into conclusions eh. Haha glad to have met her la she's quite lively.

Haha thanks george for going with me to queensway today. Had lotsa fun man. And the taboo word "---- friend" kinda popped up today from you. Hmmm I'm really glad that everything's back to normal. Nice feeling again. Great that we started the new year on the right note again. woots.

And mk george said that u were staring at him outside the physics lab on friday. WAh pls dont do that again u frightened him HAHA.

Haha ok damn tired and I'm still sick so I wanna sleep now liao. Not sure if I'm going for service tml cause I keep coughing till my chest hurts. And I dun wanna cough like shit again during praise and worship hello damn sad. I couldnt sing and concentrate during sermon lor. Worst still I was disturbing the rest -.- Go bang locker la.



OH MY HECK CHING JUST TOLD ME THAT STREETFIGHTER IS ON CHANNEL8 NOW ITS REALLY DAMN BLOODY FUNNY I LAUGH UNTIL FENG ZI.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:34 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker