Sunday, January 22, 2006
- edited out cause mk's brother reads my blog >.< -Hoho immediately when I came online george complained bout his knn sister and his ah bu. I actually found it quite funny but yeah he was quite pissed so I needed to sound serious. Dun worry la dude the price of w900 will drop soon. I hope. Haha. Dun be too pissed off larhz ok. I will buy u a tv to play all ur videos. Or u can kill ur sister if u want. I dun mind helping since she scolded me for teaching u bad the other time -.-
I am going to die. I slept the whole bloody day can cause I really felt like shit. And so I still have LOADS to mug for the bio lect test tml. Great.
SOMEONE CAME TO MY BLOG SEARCHING FOR MUIKEE. AND ANOTHER PERSON WAS SEARCHING FOR BIO TEST. GO HOME LA U THINK CAN FIND THE QUESTIONS HERE MEH. SLOW SLOW WAIT LARHZ.
Ching pls wear the pyjamas u bought for cny to my house u will look perfect.
Joelee msned me again to talk bout how fked up the state of our bio mugging is HOHO AS EXPECTED.
Cough cough.
I need to pee haha bye.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:49 PM