Wednesday, December 21, 2005
YO! Haha just came back from orchard wheee damn nice. Erm I met ben at 430 to hang out haha cause basically we have no life so we trying to do fun things before the hols end. Hoho yeap so we went to coffee bean and we managed to get the sofa seat wooot and we were chatting there for like 1 1/2 hours oh man. Haha dunno why we always got so much things to talk about but its always very nice la to talk bout certain things with certain people. Nice feeling.
Anyway we went to hunt for dinner after that and I rmbed bout PEPPER LUNCH which ching introduced and desperately wanted me to try recently. Haha so yay we went there to eat wahhh its damn damn shiok man I tell u. And the sauce is really good. THANKS CHING!! HAHA EVERYONE GO THERE AND TRY TAKA BASEMENT BESIDE MOS BURGER DAMN GOOD!!
Hoho yeap we went around orchard to admire(WE ARE NOT GAY COUPLE OK) the nice decorations and lightings after dinner and we took a lot of pics. Haha we are pure 100% photowhores man its gross. We took pics everywhere really got a lot of pics in ben's cam now. Haha we even tried to take pics on the escalator at the exterior of wisma atria leading to the food court but in the end there was no escalator going down and it was so loser cause we needed to go back into wisma atria to go back down. Lol we covered orchard up and down a few times man cause there was nth much to do and we took a lot of pics at the space in front of taka cause there were people in weird costumes. And after tt we sat down outside taka near maridian(howuspellit) hotel and started to people watch and talk again for 30mins. Yeap we were quite tired after tt and we left at 10 plus to go grab a bite before going home.
Yay thanks ben for today. Haha I know I can always count on u. Its so funny how we always have things to talk about for damn long. Woot today was damn fun haha we did many stupid things and we accumulated a lot of bad karma cause we were laughing damn loudly when someone tripped and ben commented damn loudly that this group of st margs gals were damn smelly in front of them. HAHA AND NO CHING WE DIDNT GET HIT BY THE DIMSUM TROLLEY LUCKILY. Lol this sounds damn gross but I really enjoy his company hoho.
Haha oh man I'm talking to shuyi now online and wtf shes really damn funny. Haha she really became funnier throughout the year its damn amazing. AND SHE STILL WANTS TO BE A FAIRY IN HEAVEN GO AND SLEEP LA GIRL. My convo with her is really gross oh man.
geN- [Avivás/1S03A] says:LOL hello i slept at 4 yesterday can
-geN- [Avivás/1S03A] says:haha was talking to ching until 4 leh
-geN- [Avivás/1S03A] says:one more hour then my maid will wake up
shu yi * says:AIYO
shu yi * says:WHY U HAAVE SO MUCH TO TALK TO CHINHG?
-geN- [Avivás/1S03A] says:I DUNNO ALSO
-geN- [Avivás/1S03A] says:WE ALWAYS TALK SHIT
shu yi * says:u all hah!!shu yi * says:always talk shit without me
shu yi * says:cos i'm really constipating now
shu yi * says:shit la
-geN- [Avivás/1S03A] says:EAT MORE VEGE LA EAT MORE FRUITS
-geN- [Avivás/1S03A] says:HELLO
-geN- [Avivás/1S03A] says:LATER SHIT OUT BLOOD THEN U KNOW
shu yi * says:PLS>>
shu yi * says:THAT IS MENSES ALR
-geN- [Avivás/1S03A] says:NO OK LAST TIME I GOT BIAN MI THEN I SHAT OUT BLOOD CAUSE TOO DIFFICULT TO COME OUT
shu yi * says:oh my\
shu yi * says:did ur mum think tt u r a gal
-geN- [Avivás/1S03A] says:er no why would I tell my mum haha
shu yi * says:u bleed silently!
shu yi * says:haha\
shu yi * says:so nnoble
shu yi * says:i'm siao la
Oh ya SOMEONE SAID ON HIS BLOG THAT IM INSECURE WTH. And yes he is constantly thinking of romantic phrases like 人海茫茫的城市夜里 我只想和你在一起 and 暗恋的滋味 你也曾体会 但你是为他流泪 to put on his msn nick wahh gives me goosebumps -_- OK BUT DAMNIT THEY ARE NICE LA AND IMPRESSIVE. CAN BE PUT TO GREAT USE IF HE WANTS TO CHASE ANY GIRLS.
Anyway haha I'm gonna post some pics we took today. WAH EFFICIENT CAN.

Haha me posing in dunno wad position at pepperlunch.

DAMN SHIOK.

BEN AND I.

Another one along orchard.

Photowhores alert!

KILL THE PHOTOWHORES!!

Lol I wanted to tell them that their costumes are gross HEHE.

ERM A TOTALLY OFF PIC.
Okk gtg now tml still got band damn sian. But my section is play pool after tt woot.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:25 AM