<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 05, 2005
yay today's my first day of attachment to mt alvernia hospital. Hmmm.. other than ben and I there are 10 other ppl in our class. From vj, njip, acis and another rj girl. Haha ok one of the nj ip girls is quite cute shit. She's one year younger than me though.

Ok we walked around the hospital like how many billion times today we visited this hospice called the assipi. Oh man its quite sad visiting the hospice cause all the patients there are dying patients with terminal cancer. Gahh I feel totally horrible coming out of the place but it really showed me life and death la so I'm glad I went there. Haha and mt alvernia hospital is pretty small though and it is relatively quiet compared to places like sgh and nuh. OK I ADMIT ITS BORING THERE LA I WONT GO THERE IF I BECOME A DOCTOR NEXT TIME. Haha anyway its flooded with female nurses quite freaky. Ya we visited all the different wards and departments of the hospital lor very eye opening to see how the hospital runs and stuff. Yeap and the hospital has sisters to pray for the sick patients too its quite nice. But aiyah damn tiring la we were walking nonstop man the whole day. Quite glad tt tml will be fullday hands on though woot I cant wait to do cool stuff like cleaning wounds.

Yawnnn Im really tired sian.

Haha ok after tt I to play table tennis with george at the bishan sports hall. WAHH IM QUITE GOOD LEH OH MAN. Haha ok so so only la. Lol I trashed him when we counted points I won 3 sets he only won one. Lol but I keep getting points cause of his mistakes HAHA. Anyway it was damn fun la I like table tennis we were really playing like shit though. Oh ya theres this point in which he trashed me like 20 times consecutively damn. Haha suddenly there was this table tennis class going on on the tables beside us and damn malu can the small girls were playing 10 times better than me sian.

And yeah after tt we were really doing shit things on the path back to j8 he kept pushing me into the grass and I kept tickling him aiyah we shld go back to pri school la really damn lame. Ate dinner and I just got home.

G EORGE G OH U BETTER STOP READING MY HP MESSAGES! AND KO H L I C HING U TOO!

YAWN OK NITE DAMN SLEEPY.

My mind's unweaving/ 9:29 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker