<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 23, 2005
wow I'm really lazy to update this thing here oh man I think I'm gonna set up a new blog in which I update with the tagboards haha simple and easy. Imagine this blog which has like 4 tagboards so I can tag like crazy and not update anything yay. Im going nuts.

Anyway ytd went to eat sakae with novtzeandben haha it was nice larh FINALLY we met up and talked a lot oh man tze was really very funny. Haha ok cause theres this pretty and cute waitress who was serving us la then novntze said tt I was stuttering a lot cause I was shy aiya wadever then tze was diaoing me and she shouted the waitress' name which is SA BRINA HO(ok everyone go sakae heeren to find her shes damn cute) without realising that the waitress was just in front. HAHA OH MAN IT WAS DAMN PAISEH cause she came over and asked if we needed anything. THEN TZE WAS SHOCKED AND TRIED TO BLUFF HER WAY THRU ASKING FOR OUR FRUITS WHICH WAS JUST SERVED TO US AND THEY WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. Wah I really laugh until I almost teared. DAMN DAMN FUNNY. OK IT DOESNT SOUND FUNNY NOW BUT IT IS LA TMD. HOHO. Yes and we talked a lot bout our funny stuff throughout the year like how tze fell off the bandroom "cliff" which is beside the shelves oh man yes it was super funny. Yeah ok theres this time when tze needed to leave early during band prac and she was walking on this stacks of chairs to get out of our section area and oh man she just fell dunno why also. The funny thing is that mr ou ra was taking a very quiet part so everyone immediately turned to look what happened. HAHA I really thought the whole shelf collapsed cause its really loud so I jumped and turned back. SHE WAS DAMN PAISEH.

OK Im damn sad to be laughing alone now.







Oh Im really happy cause Im gonna change hp tml to sony ericsson w550i!! YES FINALLY AFTER A BILLION YEARS WOOT. But Im damn sian cause I dunno how to save all my contacts down my nokia programme only allows me to backup my contacts for tranferring to the same hp next time. QU SI LA. I was damn frustrated just now. George promised to help me HELLO FASTER COME ONLINE. HEHE.

And ching baked a zillion muffins today U BETTER SAVE ONE FOR ME TO TRY. And if I get to try I will imagine that its from coffee bean so I wont spit it out no matter how gross it tastes. JOKING LA SHE SAY ITS DAMN NICE SO I BELIEVE HER.

And goodbye mk shes going malaysia for the whole week and shes bringing her hw there to do siao liao. PLS BUY ME A PIRATED DVD FROM THERE.

My mind's unweaving/ 10:21 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker