<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 29, 2005
WOOT! Oh man I finally watched the jay's feng mtv online here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=hDgyir2te_k Ok I was super irritated when it first loaded cause every 3 seconds it played it will buffer for the next 6 seconds so in the end i spent more than 10 mins watching it -_- Haha ok I think its a nice mtv la but if my best friend does this to me I dunno what I will do man. Lol ge qian is definitely 100 times sadder everytime I go kbox I will not sing ge qian lor cause I will be watching the mtv then george and jw can occupy the bloody mikes. OH YES I JUST REALISED THAT THE MAIN ACTRESS IN THE FENG MTV LOOKS A LOT LIKE WA YE NING MY CLASSMATE. OR IS IT JUST ME DAMNIT.

Anyway Coda was yesterday haha ok it was quite fun la to be honest. Cause in the end we will always play a fool backstage and do stupid stuff to kill time. Once again I was a photowhore and took pics with many many ppl and I spent 20 mins trying to take a picture with joy cause everytime we posed ben and shuyi will start going "eeeeeeeeeeeeee" then I cant smile cause I will laugh and ruin the whole thing. I bet joy was super paiseh also cause they were like "eh go closer leh u 2" and I wanted to faint. Eunice said she took a video down oh man I dun wanna see it damn embarassing. Haha oh ya quite retarded we were like carolling backstage hello damn weird and me ching ben and adriel did the "spicy" kfc advert thingy it was super funny. Oh man haha yay damn fun leh backstage I really laughed until my stomach ache can then jared and ben will do retarded stuff which I will not mention. Go home la ok? Anyway haha we sounded sooo much better during rehearsals then the main thing dunno why also. Maybe its cause everyone was playing so much before the concert that we lost focus hoho. Gah anyway we had fun so thats the most important. Went with sy eu jared ben and aaron to go lau pak sa to eat at first then sy and eunice wanted to go bk instead so we left the pack. It was blooody retarded cause we were lost there and we couldnt find our way to bk and we spent at least 25 mins walking around that small area in circles haha and we almost got knocked down by this sports car can we all felt the gush of wind man as the car narrowly missed us. DAMN HENG AH.

Ok today I went to cut hair wah I'm gonna faint the hairdresser really cut it until its damn short tmd she was like "ok boy ah bu yao tai duan rite?" then she started cutting and cutting and cutting until now I look like a freaking monk omg. And haha I met george after that to go shopping for new year clothes(YES 2 GUYS SHOPPING DAMNIT). Hoho it was reallllly fun to go out with him again we were just fooling around the entire day it didnt feel tiring at all even though we were walking non stop. Haha we walked around causeway point then we proceeded to orchard. On the way there he was du lan-ing me nonstop that my hp sucked badly compared to his haha aiyah wadever la I dont really care so much bout hps. And we walked all the way from orchard to somerset to play arcade and back to orchard to grab this hp screen protector thingy for me at lucky plaza before we headed to the wisma atria foodcourt to eat. Oh man we still havent bought anything so I told him that suntec has quite good shops so we went there after dinner and oh man U2's jeans are all half price DAMN FREAKING GOOD BARGAIN but LOL he couldnt buy any cause his bloody calves are too huge and it was tight at that area hoho damn funny. Gah and we ran all the way back to the mrt station cause he wanted to catch his 10pm channelu show which I'm sure he missed cause we left city hall at 940 haha without buying anything yay.

Haha isnt it funny that one year ago I couldnt care less bout george's existence in my life for 4 years somemore and one year later we are good friends? Its so damn weird man I have no idea wad happened also. Haha wonders of God la I guess. Well lol I'm damn glad I got to know him better this year. I really am. Haha we just have so much fun everytime doing stupid things like he ejecting his umbrella the whole day to shock me without fail and me threatening to mess up his hair everytime he does that. Nice feeling la I guess. ARGH IM WRITING VERY DISGUSTING THINGS OH SHIT IM GONNA STOP.

HAHA anyway band chalet is tml hello adriel pa ng and jare d lim why the hell are u guys not going I'm gonna whack u guys man. JUST JOKING. Oh I think it'll be fun la its time to get to know more ppl man I've been sticking with my group for the whole year liao yay. Oh ya adriel said tt there is this language in which the natives communicate in just clicking of their tongues haha and he demonstrated IT to me ytd OH MAN THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY. And dom was waxing his hair in the toilet ytd when his hair is how bloody short liao hoho. Damn ai mei tsktsk. And ching was wearing this oversized shirt cause her own shirt's button fell off haha damn chou but heng got the coat to cover ah. Ok my thoughts are really incoherent tmd.

Wah ok I'm really damn tired liao. I seldom go shopping so now my legs are dead and I wanna sleep soon night.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:44 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker