Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Wah shit I'm having body aches all over man dunno happened. ALL I DID TODAY WAS GO FOR BAND AND PLAY POOL WITH MY SECTION LA TMD. Maybe I kena dengue man cause I'm feeling quite weird and weak now. Esp my arms. HOHO IM BLOODY SCREWED.
!#$%^&*
Buuuut today's pool was funfunfun.
Gah woot I'm going out with nov and tzes and ben tml to watch narnia and eat sushi buffet woohoo IM GONNA STARVE FROM NOW ONWARDS MAN ONLY DRINK WATER.
HEHE Im dead still havent touched my hw. How many days left can. If I do some everyday I dont even think I can finish. I hope mr ngan comes back to be out CT cause if mr OHMYHECKIFORGOTHISNAME comes back I'm gonna faint.
Just finished downloading the 40 year old virgin. I think I'm gonna watch it tonight cause I dont have time this week liao cant wait cause its effing funny.
Oh ya band today was quite good but I was talking throughout anyway still. I think mr oura hates ben and I cause we are like the rebels. And can patrick stop poking liane's face in front of me it doesnt feel right tmd.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:39 PM