Thursday, December 22, 2005
WAH damn I'm really thinking of closing this shit.
HAHA SOMEONE CAME TO MY BLOG SEARCHING FOR GLEN RJ CAN.
Geez I know this is so retarded.
But haha I really cant let certain individuals read my past entries esp.
A part of me regretted setting this thing up lehz.
Did I make the correct decision?
I dunno.
Maybe I'll edit some of my entries lah so I need not be so uptight bout everything.
GAH anyway 40 year old virgin is really funny but the first hour is mostly porn and naked chicks and some parts are pretty sick haha so I dunno if Im gonna recommend it to anyone yay.
And my dad was irritating cause he was sitting behind me for 20 mins can then I needed to pretend to read my own blog so he will walk away before I continue the movie. How can I watch it in front of him larh he will chop me up and put my meat into tangyuans sia.
Gosh I dont feel that well haha. Physically and mentally. Maybe its cause Im tired.
Dont feel like watching narnia all of a sudden. BUT I STILL WANNA EAT BUFFET TML.
My mind's unweaving/ 1:36 AM