Monday, December 26, 2005
Hoho ok first of all I finally got a new hp people I waited one year for this and its a nice christmas present from my parents woot they are the bomb man! I felt so bad for my dad cause we went to toa payoh at first but the freaking shops there were selling the hp at 100 bucks more than wad it was advertised so we stormed out and went to paragon instead wah I waited until my butt pain but anyway thanks dad =) Its the SE w550i and its orange but ching and sharon said its ugly so I'm gonna change it to white soon -__- I like the swivel thing so much that I keep turning it when I'm bored haha its really gonna drop out soon I predict.
Yes anyway today is christmas and today I went for the chc christmas servce and I'm so glad I went for it. Oh man I really felt God's presence its such a nice feeling and He really touched my heart during the play and during pastor Kong's christmas message. Yay I felt so good after that. Haha oh ya today ching came for service as well so it was super fun. And she really brought the muffins for me thanks eh =) Haha after service we went to the chc carnival and we sat this ride oh man it was soooo super fun I was so high when I came out erm basically it just brings u round in circles along a vertical plane at high speed haha U KNOW WAD IM TALKING BOUT NOT NO RIGHT I ALSO DUNNO WAD IM SAYING. Anyway ching had to use this jacket thing to cover her *erhem* cause she was wearing a skirt and she doesnt wanna zhaogeng to the whole entire expo hall damnit haha. Lol theres this girl who really zhaogenged man erm no comments.
Oh ya can everyone please go order pizza hut they are the best man really. Yesterday my mum ordered the family feast shit and they made us wait for 2 hours instead of 1 so my mum flared up at the poor delivery boy damn poor thing. Halfway through our pizza we received an apology call from pizza hut and they said they'll deliver a complimentary christmas pizza to us leh oh man. DAMN GOOD SERVICE CAN EVERYONE. PLS SUPPORT PIZZA HUT.
Anyway I dun wanna go on crapping bout my days cause its gonna get boring.
Gah I think I'm fucking screwed. Haha I piss people off without knowing leh. How sad is that. I'm sorry if I hurt or said anything bad to u without apologising. I really am. CAN U FEEL MY SINCERITY DAMNIT. Oh ya sorry to u. I think im gonna apologise later no face to talk to u now.
Oh great 8 more days to the end of hols. I'm so dead. Really.
Can someone please cancel coda I beg u. EH SHUYI PROMISED TO HIRE INDIAN WORKERS TO CUT THE POWER SUPPLY SO THAT WE CAN PLAY IN DARKNESS. WOOHOO LETS THINK OF WAYS TO SPOIL THE CONCERT. OK E E JEAN BETTER NOT READ THIS IF NOT IM DEAD.
I'm currently looping right beside you from the love story in harvard ost for the billionth time. It makes me sad. Oh man I'm thinking of someone right now. What the hell happened between both of us? It really pains me to recollect the past. I have been such an asshole. I'm really sorry for spoiling our friendship. I'm really sorry. WAHH THIS IS SO DENISE MAN.
QU SI LA >.< <---- george says I act cute tmd. I'm not lor I AM cute. OK PLEASE EAT BACK THE TURKEY AND HAM THAT U JUST PUKED ONTO THE KEYBOARD PLS. DUN MAKE UR MUM CLEAR UR VOMIT FOR U.
Oh its boxing day woot!!
My mind's unweaving/ 12:08 AM