<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Hey haha sorry havent updated yesterday. Was super duper tired cause I've been out the whole day. Wow this entire week has been DRAINING i tell u damn tired. Haha quite glad that I dont need to go for band fest if not I'll really die of exhaustion after the concert. OK IM CONSOLING MYSELF CAN. Anyway haha ya all the best for all those performing PLAY WELL OK n sorry sy i dun wanna watch cause I'll be pissed off tt I got kicked out BLEAH.

Ya yesterday was the last day of my attachment liao so sad I really like the hospital and nurses and a few doctors(the rest can go home) and all my attachment mates. Ya it was really a different experience tt I'll fully treasure. Haha its something different la and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Beats sitting at home rotting and not pack my room even though my mother has told me to do so for a billion times literally. Yeah kinda sad la. I was at the pediatric ward yesterday haha damn nice la I was with xin p ei and vithriya lol damn funny people. And early in the morning theres this senior nurse who took us around then she spent 1 1/2 hours talking to us in the pantry can bout things like school and how rj ppl are rude and arrogant thanks lor plus how crappy we treat our parents nowadays. Haha ok shes damn funny so I'll forgive her but she keeps looking at me when she talks as if I did anything wrong and she said tt I have to be thankful and appreciate my parents more for the colour of my hair and all those crap. Yayayaya. Haha xp kept laughing at me thanks lor. But yeah I did walk out of the room learning something so haha ok not tt bad. And ya we went to this room where the little babies were sunbathing cause of some complications quite cute la they are like 3 days old only. Haha damn small their head and feet I was pinching one of them haha BUT I LOOK AROUND FOR CAMERA FIRST DUN HAF HENG AH. Lol then theres this cool father who came in and talked to us yeah his son is called ISAAC LIM ZHI KAI ok next time u see him on the news for being top psle boy in 2017 ITS CAUSE I PINCHED HIM OK I GAVE HIM MY INTELLIGENCE YAY. Ya then he let us carry him also haha damn cool la the father was telling us bout his other children.

Ya in the afternoon I went with elizabeth to the CSSD department to wrap bowls damn lame ok I shall not talk bout it. LOL IM DAMN RESPONSIBLE CAN we are supposed to put 6 cotton wool buns into the bowl before wrapping but I put in only 4 for the first 4 bowls haha forgot and I didnt bother to unwrap them. LATER SOMEONE DIE CAUSE OF ME IM GONNA ZISHA.

Ok after everything ended we took a group pic outside of the hospital and some of us went to orchard to play pool. Haha damn sian we went in and I took the balls liao then this asshole came in and asked for everyones id. Ok everyone's 16 and above except an q i haha her bday is coming so damnit we were forced to leave so paiseh can. Haha ya we went to take neoprints instead haha quite nice la how they turned out. And we headed to pastamania to eat an early dinner cause only 6 plus. Ya haha we played zongjimima after that and the loser must be truth or dare. Yeap haha then chris lost one round and someone asked her who the best looking dude in our group is. Haha OK DRUMROLL EVERYONE...... Its me leh. O_0 Wah damn flattered ok I KNOW EVERYONE READING THIS NOW IS PUKING HIS OR HER GUTS OUT. EAT THEM BACK LA. Yeap after tt went to play air hockey haha funfun an q i was really screaming damn loudly its like shriek not scream. Pierced through the crowded arcade. Haha and I played timecrisis with yuen s iang after tt not bad I managed to live until stage2 area 3 can. WAHH IMPROVEMENT SIA.

Ok talking to liji ng now online shes a nice girl.

WOOOHOOOO x 10000 I downloaded the Taegukgi OST FINALLY OH MAN DAMN HAPPY. Its really really really nice. Damn sad the songs. WAHHH YAYAYAY.

SIAN I spent my entire day trying to understand ur msn nick but I still dont get it. Most prob u are talking bout me. Dunno. So confusing.

Haha got korean drama later to watch woot.

I WANNA GET MY SONY ERICSSON W550i ASAP ITS DAMN CHIO.

WAHH TAEGUKGI OST IS BLOODY SAD I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN BUT I FREAKING LOST IT DURING BAND CAMP AH I NEED TO BUY AGAIN DAMN NICE EVERYONE.

SHIT LI JI NG IS SUANING MY EMAIL. SO DID PEI XI N. I NEED TO CHANGE EMAIL SOON.

Haha ok BYE. Nth to write.

My mind's unweaving/ 9:11 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker