Sunday, December 18, 2005
Hey haha paiseh malu siasui sorry havent updated this thing much this week. Dunno larhz its been quite a sian week for me tho so NO MOOD LAR.
Haha btw that toot who impersoninated eric on my tagboard wow congratz u officially gave me a heartattack. A bad one too. Haha kns la its like I'm hiding so many things from the real world and I dont want people to read my blog and my thoughts. Bah.
Lol btw erm let me update you on the things that I did before I forget them myself. I promise that I will keep them short and sweet OK CHING.
Haha yeap on wed after band jared adriel and I went to wisma atria to eat at the new food court which SHOPPING QUEEN AND SHOPPING KING INTRODUCED IN THEIR SHOW CAN. Lol the food there is so so la but really got a lot of stuff and everything is EX so if you're gonna go there with 3 bucks congratz man. Oh ya theres this girl who pushes the trolley filled with dimsum OH MAN THE HA GAO IS DAMN NICE. TASTES LIKE DIMSUM I ATE IN HK WOOT. Yeah after that we were basically fooling around and doing stupid stuff like getting chased out of the sony gallery cause we were playing the psp in school u damn u sony ppl and walking into toysrus to find this small girl playing this little mermaid game then I was being super evil and keep shouting," AHHHH BE CAREFUL" and she will jump up in shock. Oh ya Jared and I kept telling her to move the character into this hole thing and then she lost a life cause of that HAHA IT WAS DAMN FUNNY but oh man bad karma bad karma we immediately siamed man. Haha and ya we went to paragon to sit down and talked SHIT all the way until like 1050 before we decided to go home to sleep. It was super duper fun I never had such fun conversations for quite a while liao thanks u 2 =) But we accumulated a lot of bad karma for doing evil things throughout the day so yes we are screwed man -__-
Hmmm friday I went out with jared nash alan jonk to go watch movie. Oh man sian we went to taka and stoned around quite a bit cause we did not know what to do. And then we went to watch pride and prejudice WHICH I SO TOTALLY FAN KANG-ED DAMN BADLY CAUSE I WANTED TO WATCH KINGKONG DAMNIT. Anyway I lost and we watched pride at 520 for FREAKING 950 man I almost slapped myself. Gah the worst part is that I slept like throughout the first hour cause I was so tired. The movie is not bad la seriously quite sweet but I dont really like this kind of arty farty movies it just makes me cringe cause I CANT UNDERSTAND THEIR FREAKING LANGUAGE LA IM LIKE READING THE SUBTITLES MOST OF THE TIME. But kiera knightly is gorgeous. Damn nice smile oh man really.
Oh ya sat I went for band cause I'm so responsible HOHO MY ASS. Coda is in like how many days time I also dunno but not many la. Sectionals was quite ok as usual BUT I HAD SECTIONALS 2 TIMES THIS WEEK PRIOR TO SATS PRACTISE TOO MANY LA LH STOP BEING SO ON. Oh yes Chrissie is so super funny oh my gosh she's like quite weird. She walked into our section area acting like a weirdo and she was shouting at both ben and I for smiling at her huh I was like wtf. After band prac went to eat with jared and ben at foodcourt and the bloody cleaning uncle was so weird. Oh man I have an affinity for weird ppl haha he cleared my cup before I drank finish and I mumbled what the hell. Haha after that he tapped on my shoulder I thought he was going to scold me so I jumped then he asked me to move aside cause I was blocking him WAH BIANG. Ben and jared were really laughing until they wanted to cry. Oh ya they were laughing at my stupidity the entire time ArGH Im quite stupid and gullible I hate it. Met ching and adriel after that at IKEA and we started shopping around for christmas stuff. HAha yay it was really fun hoho. I really enjoyed their company. Ching kept pulling adriel's bag like she was riding on him and she will start breaking into "WHAT BIG EYES/TEETH/EARS YOU HAVE" as if she was in little red riding hood every now and then oh man. And theres this pink girl who was trailing us for about 200m can she was just following everywhere we go and she will hide one corner haha for like 3 departments at least then she threw this soft toy over my head dunno why also. She said she liked me >.< go back and read your snow white la girl. Haha after that we went to eat meat balls nicenicenice before going home for dinner. Damn fat liao.
HAha today I woke up at 630 dunno y also so bloody early and met sharon at 8 to go for chc service at expo. Haha today was really cool cause it was a week before christmas then there were lotsa christmas songs yay so nice I finally felt like it was christmas the first time this year. And there was a part where the whole expo was dark and slowly everyone passed down the flame to light the candles it was damn cool damn chio the scene. And haha sharon was passing to yx the flame then her fire extinguised so she tried to relight her candle from mine then mine extinguished and I panicked and tried to get fire from yw then I extinguished his wahh damn winner can our row. Lol after tt stayed back for the 2nd service for the graduating students of the bible school or sth haha quite nice la but I was so sleepy after lunch I fell asleep during the sermon. Yikes. But I saw sharon sleeping also so I continued sleeping and woke up when the graduates when onstage hoho.
Today's my parents wedding anniversay so just now my family went to amk to eat this crab beehoon thingy oh man its damn shiok. But we waited like one hour before it came. WAHH THE SOUP IS DAMN THICK DAMN SHUANGKOU AND IT WAS BURSTING WITH THE FLAVOUR OF THE CRAB. HEAVEN. I ate until damn full sian la I think I put on weight this week I'm gonna run tml morning man.
Haha this week has been quite busy for me with different activities. School's starting soon in 2 weeks time haha I have mixed feelings man I feel damn sian cause I HAVENT TOUCHED MY PILE OF HW but at the same time I wanna see my class and all my schoolmates asap cause I miss them. Certain individuals la. WAh maybe 3 months of hols is really too long I idled my time away which totally sucks. Im really gonna chiong from tml onwards man I promise haha. But before that CHRISTMAS IS COMING WOOT SO FUN AND EXCITING.
I'm talking to lia ngwei just met him today but hmmm he's such a nice guy. Wah his nose is bleeding now cause he just came back from taiwan 2 days ago so the climate change caused his nose's blood vessels to contract and expand haha oh man dunno why I think its quite funny his explanation. LOL HE ASKED ME WAD TO DO AND I TOLD HIM TO BEND HIS HEAD AND SQUEEZE HIS NOSE -__- IM BLOODY HELPFUL YAY.
Haha I STILL DUNNO HOW TO SET PASSWORD FOR THIS BLOG HELLO RICHARDL U PROMISED TO HELP ME WHERE THE HELL IS THE CODE.
Lol I'm glad I'm blogging like normal again the last 2 entries were so creepy. Haha.
I downloaded some songs from wukequn's album cause he's like on mtv 50 times a day hmmm quite nice la but I think wkq is still the best. Damn I was expecting more rock songs I think it'll make his album better but how come like all the songs are ballads?!! Eh theres this new guy keyoulun who's songs are nice. GO DOWNLOAD EVERYONE. YES IM DOOMED I SUPPORT PIRACY. Bad karma again.
I think I accumulated enough bad karma this year to make me get knocked down by a bus. Maybe tricycle la.
Anyway nothing to say liao BYE. Haha i finally got my attachment group pic from benj my hair is really brown shit.

My mind's unweaving/ 10:49 PM