Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Haha today's attachment was interesting. OK I started off my morning in a mess oh man I woke up then I felt that I have so much time in my hands so I went online cut my fingernails cause that woman wanted us to have shortnails to prevent us from poking babies wth then I was reading newspaper somemore can. THEN SUDDENLY BEN MSGED ME SAYING THAT THE ATTACHMENT IS STARTING AT 830 INSTEAD OF 9 SHIT I PANICKED CAN. WAHHHH I RAN ALL THE WAY TO MY BUSSTOP LEH TO FIND THAT THE BLOODY SHITTY KNS 156 JUST LEFT. OK so I busy flagging taxis but tmd none of them were empty. Finally I got on 156. On the way ben didnt make me feel better by msging things like " everyone is waiting for u hurry up" and " THE WOMAN IS ABOUT TO SCOLD U LIAO" HAHA Im quite scared of that woman in charge cause firstly she looks like a zoombie who's gonna eat my head off and secondly shes weird. Ok shes quite nice la. WAH THEN I RAN ALL THE WAY UPHILL TO THE SHIT HOSPITAL to find tt its supposed to start at 9. WAh ben can go eat shit man wanted to kill him.
Ya in the morning ben and I were attached to the out patient department. Then this mohamed guy showed us around quite nice la he and he explained to us the various stuff tt everyone there does. And theres this guy who has heart problems so he was rushed in and the nurses scurrily inserted all those wires and tubes or wadever they are called to parts of his body and haha one of them kept shaking her head WAH GOOD ATTITUDE SIA. Ya then this tall but old doctor came out to tell us that WE WERE DRESSING INAPPROPRIATELY AND THAT WE NEEDED TO DRESS BETTER THAN HIM IN ORDER TO LET US FOLLOW HIM. Wah i was bloody shocked I was like wtf man. Haha we kinda diaoed him then turned around can damn evil la he. Oh ya he said ben needed to shave also HAHA. Ok i laughed at that one. Ya anyway theres this nice doctor who allowed us to follow him instead. Ya and later ben said that im super blur and stupid cause he was missing one finger AND I DIDNT NOTICE IT AT ALL EVEN THO I SHOOK HIS HAND. Wah ya i think so too Im damn blur. Anyway we saw like 6 patients. Haha oh ya damn stupid we were given this mask thingy to wear and we both wore it wrongly can still walk around happily IT WAS UPSIDE DOWN LA THE DOCTOR ONLY TOLD US LIKE DAMN LONG AFTER. Anyway I concluded today that good looking parents really produce damn beautiful children. Theres this couple the wife is freaking chio damn big eyes tall beautiful looks a lot like joy to my horror then the husband damn shuai also then the baby damn cute damn big eyes damn pretty. WAH I NEED TO FIND A FAIRY MAN TO SAVE MY BABY COVER MY RECESSIVE ALLELES.
Ya in the afternoon not bad le I was attached to this laboratory with this girl xinp ei and cheryl. Ok haha damn xp is CUTE from nj shes damn nice also laugh at my jokes can then cheryl over there stoning. AIYAH GO HOME LA. Ok actually both of them are nice. Lol YES 5 MINS INTO THE STINT I SAW SOMEONES RECTUM AND COLON AND I SAW BREAST TUMOURS AND PEE AND STOOL SAMPLES. DAmn shiok. OK blahblah saw many blood samples and stuff quite cool and I saw how they drew blood also from this ahma. Ya anyway I really like this group. Haha they are quite cool leh very nice to talk to at the end of the day we were talking and laughing like old friends at the canteen there so fun. They were laughing at my stupid comments siann damn paiseh. Theres this 2 sec3 acsi guys 4 sec4 njip girls 2 vj ppl and another rj chick. Ya all of them rock. Yay.
WAHH DIEE I LOOPED SHANHUHAI FOR LIKE A BILLION TIMES TODAY LIAO AHHHH.
AND I SAW GARETH WAITING FOR MK AT MY HOUSE BUSSTOP TODAY TO GO SOMEWHERE TGT STOP DENYING IT U TWO DAMNIT.
Wahh kns damn sian my throat is hurting like shit I think i caught the virus from one patient today BUTBUT I WASHED MY HANDS LEH AND WORE MASK DUNNO HOW ALSO.
Yay tml xp and I are gonna spend the afternoon tgt haha at the research centre.
OH YA I REALISED YTD THAT MY LOCK CODE IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS GEORGE'S WAH SIAO WAD ARE THE CHANCES MAN ONE IN A MILLION? OH MAN THATS FREAKY.
Ok IM RAMBLING NONSENSE I GTG NOW BYE.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:45 PM