<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Haha ok denise says she has the code to lock this blog. Hmmmmmm so tempting to do it man.

Haha I realised that I'm a whiny bitch and I wrote a lot of shit in my previous entry hoho but yay I deleted them liao I think no one read it cause I was observing my tracker. I wrote it at 1am ytd and took it down this morning before going for band efficient can HAHA.

Gahhh tml's coda. Haha actually I'm quite excited man cause I like concerts a lot but well this one is quite different. I think it'll be a flop to be honest. No one(ok other than a few) bothers to sell the tickets and the alumni is making a loss of 6000bucks hello thats damn a lot la. I think its so retarded that the alumni is having a concert and their playing skills are worse than ours which is like how bad already. And worst still they cant even sell their own tickets so why even bother holding the concert in the first place right? BLOODY STUPID CAN. Coda is such a bad idea to begin with. But oh well I'm sure we'll have fun there doing stupid things oh man atempo was really fun haha I enjoyed it so much cause some of us were just playing a fool and pretending that we were american idol finalists and performed on the stage HOHO. Damn dumb thinking of it. Well haha but at least I think we are prepared for our own songs which is quite good yay to danza and march I love those songs.

Oh ya happy 17th birthday sharon oh man I still havent bought anything for u damn sorry I walked round toa payoh for 2 hours can but all they sell are handbags and vcds and specs haha I really dunno what to buy.

And get well soon joy tml's concert liao it will suck to perform when u r sick. Lz u too haha if not adriel's gonna worry bout u till he falls sick too yay.

Hoho and no I didnt cut my hair eunice I went home to sleep so u r still going to see the lion's mane tml woohoo.

Denise dun worry u dun look like mc HAHA.

Ching pls go and sleep.

Jared is an ass man. Haha he tells everyone disgusting stories bout me can. Like how I wear blinkblinks out and how I own a whip at home hoho go home la ok. But ok the whip one is quite funny.

Adriel seems quieter nowadays dunno why also. Maybe its cause I talk too much shit yay.

LOL and I cant believe I'm saying this but I think jermyn is really funny. As in he likes to crack stupid jokes which are not funny but its funny thinking of them now haha. Aiyah zi sha la. Lol and he likes to flick his middle finger at me during band prac but I cant do anything damnit cause I'm facing the whole bloody band tmd -__-

Kns I'm naming everyone whom I interacted with today.

Wah I've got so much to say but I'm not saying anything cause THIS BLOG IS SO NOT PRIVATE ANYMORE HELLO. Haha so now currently I know that there are 10 people reading this but there might be more damnit.

Sucks to be glen.

My mind's unweaving/ 10:12 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker