<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Haha as u can see damnit if not u r blind I have changed my blog template. Got bored of the other one and also cause THE TEMPLATE IS SO FREAKING NARROW MY PICTURES AND MY FACES GET CUT OFF. Haha ya I'll prefer if the whole damn picture appears and not just 1/2 of it.

Wow today did nothing much lor but went gym in the morning with eric nic boo n yb. Haha not that bad la the session quite fun we kept talking bout different things. Yeap and went to pasta to eat lunch after tt haha damn qiao I saw xinpe i there blah blah haha.

GAHH my mind has so many thoughts now dunno how to put it. I've been deciding whether I wanna lock this blog up cause I'm damn scared this blog will get found by G esp haha I will die man. And eric also. Shit. Oh ya band fest ended liao yesterday night haha yay everyone said its damn fun. Maybe I should have gone to watch the concert. Haha anyway ching likes this tuba guy now called jia n wei and sy likes this malay guy. Oh man yesterday was gross cause ching was showing me the friendster profiles of the hot guys and I WAS BROWSING THROUGH THE PICS LEH SHIT IM GAY. Haha ya but theres this ac clar girl damn cute. Nic showed me the pic just now. HAHA oh ya back to sy shes damn funny oh man she said that the malay guy doesnt have a gf before so GOOD QUALITY LEH. WAh I almost died. Very funny the things that girls say I'll never expect it man if I didnt come to rj. Haha and mk was pissed off at me for a while ytd cause she said that IM STEALING HER FRIENDS. Haha like a pri sch drama sia. LOL damn funny I almost died again. Haha freaking interesting can my gal friends. THANKS AH FOR MAKING ME LAUGH YESTERDAY. Talked to a lot of ppl online yesterday yay I initated a lot of convos haha in the end I had so much fun conversing with like 11 ppl at the same time. Haha talking to mk and gareth was really cool its like a pri sch convo. Talking to xp lj they all damn nice cause we were talking bout music. Blah blah ya I really shld initiate more convos to conclude this paragraph haha nth to say liao.

Well today I slept a lot in the afternoon cause was gyming in the morning. Yeah afternoon I was really bored so I was looking through my drive and I stumbled upon my past msn chatlogs. Haha I read like 70% of my conversations from january to may can cause after tt I went to use my laptop so different comp. WAH brough back TOOOONNNESS of memories man sometimes I couldnt believe the things that I typed cause they were damn childish haha shit. Lol and damn nice la remembering the manny convos I had with people and group convos especially. Esp between my og ppl, georgejw, my classmates like mk haha its really funny. I didnt realise that I was borrowing hw from mk to copy since march haha shit. And she likes to start off convos with "hey my dear friend" haha damn cute. Yeap and the many msn convos that joy started during the first half of the year I'm bloody ham man I tell u. I only initiated like 3/10 convos I had with her last time. And the many crap convos tt g3 had oh man we were just insulting each other. Then theres this period before the posting of schs came out both of them had 8 points so they expected to get kicked out haha then the mood of the conovs became damn solemn and we were just talking bout life. Haha damn heartwarming remembering all these now its damn vivid as if it was just yesterday. OH MAN MSN CHAT LOGS ROCK LA.

Ya after reading finish the logs I was still bloody bored so I went to read people's blog archives. OH MAN Im damn bo liao yes I know. Haha I spent 1 1/2 hours reading 4 people's blog archives. Haha then everytime they mention my name oh man I'll start laughing cause its always talking bout something stupid I did. Wah tonight they are gonna get a shock man seeing that the same person visited their blogs 8 times in one hour haha cause must refresh mah everytime I read finish the month. Brough back super nice memories esp for one blog haha it brought back the whole feeling again sian then I get thrust back into reality which hit me hard. Not a great feeling.

Shit I hate it that another one of my entries is bout reminiscence of the past haha ITS TIME TO MOVE ON LA GLEN! I just like to get sucked into the memory that I have no guts to meet upcoming challenges. I like to step into the comfort zone la basically. Sian haha I know that ultimately I'm gonna suffer if I continue with this crap. Well my target is that 1st jan 2006 will be a fresh start for me. I'm hoping to tt I can achieve my goal man and not like this hols in which I promised to mug during dec BUT HELLO I HAVENT EVEN PACKED MY ROOM PROPER MUG WAD SHIT. Haha I'm really lazy apparently damn. Wah Im good at rambling I realised.

Sian theres band prac tml from 1030 to 5 damnit thats like the whole day. Haha but its good la at least theres things to do AND I WONT THINK SO MUCH OF THE PAST. Quite glad to see everyone from band soon cause I didnt go for band fest. Wah I miss my section suddenly wanna see all of them and hear lee hu i's silly comments. Haha being coped up at home for 4 days aint helping.

OH MAN EVERYONE PLS GO WATCH THE DETECTIVE SHOW ON 55 EVERYNIGHT AT 9 ITS REALLY FUNNY. I LOVE VIVI JIE SHES HILARIOUS AND THE SHORT LEGGED DETECTIVE IS DAMN FUNNY ALSO.

Argh dcj is playing now in my background. Haha damn glad its gonna end soon at last I can have the tv from 10pm onwards sheesh.

Haha have you ever done things tt u regret immediately after doing it? Like today I was a asshole and did something bad to my sister cause I just woke up and couldnt think straight. Oh man I feel damn bad now but I dont plan to apologise cause of pride la sadly. Haha it really sucks that I drifted away from my brother and sister last year haha its like they will always have a common topic but I dont. Like Im the outsider and stuff. Haha fuck la. My family was damn drama last year and I was damn pissed off at everyone of them and just basically wanted to be on my own and I have been like that since then. ARGH. Help me anyone.

HaHa malisa gareth wendy I know one of u is lurking around TAG LEH PLS. MY TAG IS DEAD.

Haha ok nothing much to say liao Im like writing a short story everytime I blog hoho. K bye.

Oh ya I'm uploading some of my pics in japan this june. OH MAN HOW CAN I MISS OUT MY JAPAN TRIP IN THE PREVIOUS ENTRY.



yay my section batch plus extra liane haha she was there at the airport too to go to hk when we departed.



my section plus the japan sch girls the 2nd girl on the 2nd row from the left is really chio.


Haha oh man I love this pic. DAMN FUN CAN THIS RIDE IT WAS REALLY DAMN STEEP THE SLOP I ALMOST DIED. Oh ya if u notice we were all looking at the wrong direction we anticipated the camera but it ended up being the wrong place damnit.

My mind's unweaving/ 9:50 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker