<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Gah my previous entry is really gross I dunno why I wrote tt also. HAHA EVERYONE IGNORE IT. AND NO IM NOT ATTACHED DAMNIT.

Lol today went to chc in the afternoon then there's this hollywood woman robin sth speaking haha she is damn bimbo leh I was cringing at some parts. Lol but I like her daughter damn damn nice voice. And on the train back sharon and I were listening to jaychou on my ipod so we were talking damn loudly wahhh and we didnt know until like 10 mins into the conversation. I suddenly just took out my earphones and talked like I did and IT WAS SO BLOODY LOUD PLS IM SURE THE WHOLE CARRIAGE HEARD ME. No wonder the woman in front of me kept staring at me I thought she liked me HAHA RIGHT. But we didnt care la we just kept talking a lot of shit. Wah quite fun. Not bad havent talked to her like tt for damn long liao. OH YA THERES THIS WOMAN WHO IS A TOTAL NUTCASE SHE STARTED SMILING TO HERSELF AT JURONGEAST ALL THE WAY UNTIL BISHAN THEN SHE STOPPED FOR A WHILE. SHE WAS SMILING AT THE GLASS PANAL BESIDE HER AND WAS SMILING AT HER HANDBAG EVEN AS SHE WAS LOOKING THROUGH THIS BOOKLET SHE WAS SMILING ALSO. DAMN CREEPY CAN I THINK HER UNFAITHFUL HUSBAND JUST FELL INTO LONGKANG OR STH. Haha ok im evil shit Im damn evil can someone shoot me.

Congrats ching NI ZHONG YU ZHAO DAO WO DE BLOG LIAO. Lol and gues what she used to source me. HAHA RJ BAND CAMP! Lol wah I almost died laughing. AND SHE SAID TT MY ENTRIES ARE MATURE. HAHA MY ASS AH. Lol I just finish reading through all my entries hehe Im a little ashamed I wrote some of them sia. Damn paiseh super childish. Aiyah I go back to pri3 la. Thats where I belong. I LOOK LIKE PRI3 LA DAMNIT.

Haha sharon just reminded me tt I spinned her highlighter and it flew through the hole of this door on the 3rd level of the library and it got stuck there for the rest of its life. OK THATS A LONG SENTENCE. Haha damn funny la when I was mugging for promos in the lib I was bloody bored and kept spinning pens and then this poor orange highlighter was mistreated by me and got trapped in this weird room for aircons. Haha the funny thing was that just an hour before it landed in there this technician just opened the door and he told me that he wont be back here until 1 week later to open it. HAHA BY THE TIME I WAIT FOR HIM TO COME BACK TO RETRIEVE THE HIGHLIGHTER MY PROMOS ENDED LIAO AND I'LL STILL BE WAITING FOR HIM AT THE DOOR.

WAh sian really got nth write here other than HAHA CHING WENT TO WATCH STARAWARDS LIVE AND LEFT AT 830! Lol thats funny. Ok gtg now tml still got attachment at mt alvernia hmmm dunno whether the doctors will chase me away cause of my hair but yay I cut my hair liao. And ya gonna play table tennis with george after tt I ROCKED AT TABLE TENNIS IN PRI6 OK I PLAYED WITH THE WALL ONE LEH NOW I DUN EVEN THINK I CAN SERVE AH SIAN.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:11 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker