<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 31, 2005
Gah haha oh man I just woke up cause I was talking to ching jerm and joy online until 330am last night -_- And I slept at 430 cause I couldnt sleep yay I really dont think I can wake up for school on tuesday leh I'll just sleep until 10 plus before proceeding for recess or sth.

Well yesterday night was weird. I was pretty sian bout many many things bothering me. Haha I realised that I'm freaking super kpo and I tend to get constipated by other people's problems and I will feel like shit also. Haha its just me I'm really... erm weird la. Bahhhh and I dunno why but I'm still feeling bleah bout one person after so long cause I know what that person is thinking bout a certain situation and I really dunno how and what to do bout it. OK WAH I SHOULD GO ZI SHA OMH. TOO MANY THINGS IN MY MIND.

Ok haha anyway just when I was feeling damn shit last night jerm suddenly msned me at 3am telling me to go watch http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=9oCTkwpSgnY&feature=Favorites&page=1&t=t&f=b cause it's as spastic as me >.< Oh man thanks a lot dude I really needed that laugh OK PEOPLE GO WATCH IT ITS DAMN EFFING FUNNY. Haha but its so amazing that everytime I feel kns a friend will suddenly pop out of no where to make me smile at the end of the day. Wah ok I know that they dun realise this but their small little actions really mean A LOT to me man. Haha its really the wonders of good friends around me and I'm really grateful for that yeah =) So thanks to a few people who will always cheer me up every single time without me telling them that I was feeling crappy. I really appreciate it. Always come in handy at the right time =p

OH MY HECK YES CHA N TER Y UE IS COMING BACK TO BECOME MY CT NEXT YEAR I REALLY WANNA ZI SHA OH MAN IM GONNA FAINT!!! NOONE HAD ANY IDEA HOW GLAAAD I WAS WHEN HE LEFT IN JULY MAN BUT WTF HE CAME BACK SO EARLY GO BACK TO INDIA LA!! HE HATES CH ING KENN Y ME AND CH IN CAUSE WE ARE THE BIGGEST SLACKERS IN CLASS AND HE KEEPS PICKING ON US OH MAN HOWHOWHOW.

Ok back from the detour. CHING AH. SMILE MORE OK! I need u to make me laugh one lor next year stay strong eh? And sometimes telling others bout ur prob will make u feel better haha TESTED AND PROVEN so I'm always here la if u need a listening ear.

______ stay strong also k?

Oh ya cy is really really weird pls help me. HaHa.

Haha I cant stand how hypocrite I am sometimes. What I feel and appear to be are different. It gets really tiring leh one day I'm gonna explode. One day. But I guess everyone's life is also one big fat lie. For I know U are tired of lying to yourself also. Haha how leh? The pain of the past is haunting us man. So true so true.

Haha I am still really dead for my hw I still havent touched woohoo. Chan will scream my head off on tues man I bet. Ok bio is priority now tmd. And followed by math the rest can go eat shit. Wah tonight I may go to jerm's to sleepover then I may be going shopping again with george on new years day wah Im gonna die. It will be a miracle if the blanks just fill up themselves man overnight.

Ok band bbq was quite fun. We played burnout3 oh man damn bloody fun haha played with g and eric last time for the whole afternoon man. Oh ya and the food's quite good too AND I COOKED CHICKEN WINGS OK PRO CAN. Ok sorry. Haha denise was shocked that I havent fried an egg before but haha yeah its true. Im damn spoilt tmd.

Sometimes understanding what ppl are really thinking can be a pain in the ass man.

Tmdtmdtmdtmdtmd.

OK sorry for this whiny entry but I needed to get that off my chest.

My mind's unweaving/ 10:53 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker