Sunday, December 11, 2005
-edit-WAHHH FUCK I SPENT 45 MINS UPLOADING PICS THEN SUDDENLY MY WINDOW EXPLORER CRASHED.-edit- Haha sorry damn bloody bored so I'll upload some of the pics I took throughout this year. Brings back LOADS of memories la. Nice memories haha.

Wah george and I were stunned man at the size of the sugarcan juices at chomp2.

Taken after dinner one day george and i.

LOL THIS PIC IS DAMN FUNNY. Oh man I couldnt stop laughing for 15 mins can poor yn.

My dearest pri6 class. Taken last year.

My awesome section. Damn nice la every single one.

THE MOST AWESOME PPL IN RJCSB(jan05-jun05)

My sec4 classmates. DEON WHERE ARE U NOW!?!

HAHA Sorry couldnt resist this pic cause sy looks really gross HAHAHA.

SHUWEEENNN. WO DE TOU FA ZHEN SHI MEI.

Haha my family in class.

Sorry couldnt resist this pic either MK U ROCK.

Haha yogi and I at classbbq

CHING AND I

HAha the ppl I hung out with during band camp. ALL OF U ROCK. Really. DAmn nice ppl.

Wah this pic looks sick oh man haha but jermyn has been my goodgoodgood friend yay thanks dude for everything.

My closest friends from my ri batch. WHERE THE HELL IS JARED.

Finally. G3. Haha thanks guys for this year. U 2 have touched my life. PLUS SHARON HAHA NEVER TAKE A GROUP PIC BEFORE.
WAaaahh this basically sums up 2005 for me. HAha one nice year la which I'll never forget. Even though some things crop up every now and then but I'll always look back smiling. Sorry this entry is freaking long.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:21 PM