Sunday, December 11, 2005
ArGh. Its more than 12 hours and my freaking right eye is still red. Wth man. I'll faint man if I wake up tml to find it still sore. I wont rule out the possibility tt an ant crawled into my eye man. My room is bloody bug infested cause I havent cleared my room since june YAY. I filed my files liao tho just now so all I need to do is get rid of all the shit on my table like the ice3 talk booklet thingy and all my cds and dvds. And not forgetting my sweets and candies from japan which explains the ants.
Haha nothing much happened today la super sian I cancelled all my appointments cause of my damn freaking eye its like I got boxed by someone man. Haha crap. Nothing to do today mah so I've been thinking lots. Thinking bout the past year. Haha ONE HELL OF A RIDE MAN. I've been through ups and downs man like anyone else. HAHA KOH LI C HING I CAN RELATE TO UR BLOG ENTRY SIA. Good job girl. Everyone's rather sian and down lately WHY LEH me too. Perhaps its the freaking weather. Hot and cold at the same time. Perhaps its cause we have been lazing around for 2 months liao and its really time to get back into the mugging mode so as to not think so much. Perhaps we get influenced by the people around us. I dunno. Haha so far I've read like 7 blogs which say that they are very sian of their lives. I suddenly want school to reopen now I need my class man to unsian me. Haha kenny and ching and mk and everyone oh man even JEREMIAH I MISS U ALL. Damn sad.
Haha I want my own computer. Sian the laptop which used to be in my room got koped away by my mum cause she claims that all I do when I get home is chat and not do work. Ok its true la but damnit somtimes sharing the comp with ur bro sucks. How come my sis has her own comp??!? !$%^& Ok haha it sucks yesterday when I was chatting with u then suddenly my bro wants to use the comp. ASS LA HE.
Ok I just looked through my msn list oh shit I realised that the number of msn convos I start is less than the fingers on my right hand. Or left hand. ONE HAND LA BASICALLY. Whoa haha I just wait for ppl to start with me. Yikes tts damn bad leh. Haha now I have 6 convo boxes but none of them are start by me why am I so antisocial? Haha ya damn sian after so long then I realise this fact.
IM RAMBLING MAN I HAVE SO MANY THINGS GOING THROUGH MY MIND NOW.
AND IM LISTENING TO OLD MUSIC LIKE EVAN AND JARON AND HOKU HAHA EH THEY ARE DAMN NICE. CRAZY FOR THIS GIRL AND PERFECT DAY HAHA GO DOWNLOAD.
WAh sian my sister is downloading sth from bittorrent using her comp and now my bandwidth sucks like shit. My current download is only 1kbps can got 38 hours left qu si la.
I MISS MY FRIENDS INCLUDING SEC SCHOOL FRIENDS DEON C HAN COME BACK FROM AUSTRALIA LA SLEEPOVER AT MY HOUSE NOW AND PLAY PS. ANYONE WANNA COME MY HOUSE FOR SLEEPOVER??? ALL ARE INVITED!!
Haha ok I was looking thru my photos and WAH KENNY Y EO IS SUCH A PHOTO WHORE. AND LICH ING U TOO.
Haha ok better go pack my room now the contractor coming to paint my wall tml and my room is really a pig sty. Damn bad I have like 4 bags thrown on the floor PLUS THE COUNTLESS SHIT ON MY TABLE PLUS MY PROMOS NOTES AND FILES AND WS AND ALL THE CRAP.BYE.
STAY HAPPY AH PPL
My mind's unweaving/ 10:15 PM