Thursday, December 01, 2005
Ah just woke up after sleeping 12 hours ytd night + 2 hrs in the afternoon. Haha i slept 14 hours in total after band camp. Aiyah cant be help la I slept like 3 hours before band camp and slept 2 1/2 the day before. Damn shen can me.
Haha how would I describe band camp. Well basically the fun thing was that everything did not go in plan other than the catering of the food. Haha yeah we literally did not follow the schedule at all and just did our own things man. Haha I hang out with lz adriel denise sharon jermyn lots during the camp. Nice ppl la all of them.
Erm on tues morning we were supposed to have combined prac but we didnt care bout it at all and went to play slapjack instead. Haha it was so bloody fun man I tell u. There were like at least 10 of us playing then everytime a jack comes out everyone would start screaming damn loudly and desperately fit their hands into the stack of hands. Lol lz was being a cheater and she will start stealing jacks from the cards so tt she can use in the future. Haha damn zai la noone noticed her at first man. Haha oh ya she was damn funny also theres one time where she put down 5 cards instead of one and she even knocked her head onto the table beside her. Lol boon was hitting damn hardly adriel's hand became bruised because of that poor thing.
In the afternoon some of us went blading at ecp. Haha on the way it was so fun cause me adriel sharon n lz will start breaking into childhood songs and we were singing damn loudly ppl on the bus must have thought tt we were nuts. Lol then adriel and I will start giving disgusted looks and start scolding each other haha we siao liao. Lol blading is funnnnn damn fun. But my freaking blades were like from the 1980s it was creaking so badly that I was terrified that the wheels will just drop out when I was blading sia. Lol sharon kept falling on her butt I think it was like 7 or 8 if I counted correctly HAHA. And at douby ghaud mrt station we wanted to get on this train but there was a stairs and some other things in between us la so we wanted to go under the stairs to get to the train cause it was blinking alr and we were late. Haha then we all climbed under it and denise was like, "but theres a railing!" and we all screamed and went to the right of the stairs to climb under haha to find another railing. OH MAN THEN I JUST CLIMBED UNDER THE RAILING LEH BLOODY UNGLAM ON MY KNEES SOMEMORE. Damn paiseh can we were all laughing like mad freaks on the train without realizing that our shirts were screaming RJCSB damn loudly.
At night when we returned we ate then we played freesbee at the amphi. daMn fun. Lol when adriel and I were taking a shower some ass was switching the lights on and off and started making ghost noises haha I quickly changed and went out to check and it was dominic surprise surprise haha he ran off leh haha I spoilt his fun yay. Hmmm then the whole band watched mean girls aiyah I caught it 3 times liao damn boring jermyn was lying on me haha damn comfortable like got pillow so I almost fell asleep. Lol after tt the band went to the stadium steps to play I never. Lol nth to say la usual stuff la the questions. Haha oh ya ling stepped on shit barefooted before nice. And bridget stuffed her head into a dustbin to find food. Lol some of us played cards and talked at the level4 stairs there until 430 haha its quite nice leh. And I continued talking to adriel until 530 in the room. Lol but we were both damn tired and sleepy haha we were talking nonsense then adriel was blabbing some stuff lol but not all registered in my brain so I was like "ohhhhh" every 10 seconds haha to show Im there. LOL.
Oh ya congratz lz and adriel. Lol I was really damn happy for them I think tt they are damn bloody pei lor. Its the first time I felt so excited when my good friend becomes attached. Yay.
Sian the second day was damn sian cause I was really tired so I didnt really enjoy it at all. And ya during combined prac theres one point during danza when I was really dreaming bout something I cant rmb haha I only woke up when liane beside me started playing. DAmn damn tired. And I almost threw my stand at mr oura when he said, "ok break!" instead of "ok thank you!".
Lol band camp was enjoyable la on the whole. Nice la to strengthen some of the bonds tt I have forged in the past hanging out with good people. I have pics to post one but sorry my cam is still in my bag with all those dirty clothes cause I cant be bothered to unzip it woot. OKie bye!
My mind's unweaving/ 10:03 AM