<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 12, 2005
YES! I finally rmbed what's the name of the thing tt u hit in airhockey. ITS CALLED A PUCK DAMNIT! THREE PUCK PLAY??!! WAH im suffering from memory loss man so scary..

WOW I really love "wasted" by carrie underwood I really think that its a fantastic song. Vocally especially. Shes a damn damn awesome singer. Haha so glad that she won american idol.

Cause I don't want to spend my life jaded waiting
To wake up one day and find
That i've let all these years go by
wasted
Ooh I don't want to keep on wishing, missing
The still of the morning,
The color of the night
I ain't spending no more time
Wasted

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0IOGK47XIYUZE2FPXRFZXJR1TG

left click and follow the instructions to download this song I tell u its nice.

Haha i realised that I'll go out on alternate days. Thats really good I think so that firstly no need to splurge on unnecessary stuff like cabbing and secondly can relax and charge up haha.

But gah I'm so bored now nothing to do. Keep staring at the msn screen to see who's online and stuff hoho joelee just came online. SHIT I HAVE NO LIFE.

Jared just told me he downloaded flightplan woot good he better lend me when he's done I have been wanting to catch that movie for ages.

Yawn so sian.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:34 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker