<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
WOOOOOOOOOT TODAY IS DAMN BLOODY FUN ONE OF THE BEST DAYS I'VE HAD SINCE HOLS STARTED!!

Well I woke up at 730 damn shittily early to go for intereact meeting at 9. Haha I reached at 915 but damnit the main person lz was not there. Ya then we kept waiting and waiting for her and adriel to come and kns some ass teacher told us to go move instruments. SIAN. A dRiEl PaNg JiA sHeNg the king arrived at 10 and we started the meeting. THANKS AH. Lol damn funny the numbers for the sec4s coming tml for the camp is like damn few so we decided to make tml afternoon a batch outing to ecp. YAY. Yeap then I rushed my ass off to somerset to meet jw n george for kbox.

Lol yeah haha damn sorry dudes I was like 10 mins late. But anyway I met chin in the lift and wn at the kbox entrance. Haha damn bloody qiao. Lol yeap we wasted no time in kboxing man haha super duper fun. I was like butchering all the songs cause I was going off and couldnt reach the notes and I was screaming loudly. George kept pushing my head and told me to shutup. Lol but I think kbox is all about having fun la not necessarily must sing damn well to enjoy kboxing rite? Yeah I'm really someone who is damn crazy and does insane things like jumping on the couches and shouting. Anyway they were damn funny also I have this video of jw and george singing shan hu hai tgt and its effing funny. Lol jw will go falsetto to sing the girls part and they will start harmonizing tgt OH MAN DAMN HILARIOUS. Anyway wants to video can ask from me. Yeah damn damn damn damn nice la kbox so long nv kbox with 2 of them liao. Its like more than 8 months I think. Oh ya as usual george will keep choosing jaychou songs which are damn high. AIYAH SING UNTIL U GO HOARSE LA. Haha he really became hoarse after kboxing.

Yeap after that met up with sharon to go play pool. Haha no comments I suck as usual jw was totally owning the whole damn game. His shots are how accurate and with power. Theres one time when the ball really flew from one end to the other end. FLEW LEH NOT ROW ON THE TABLE. SIAO LIAO HE.

Haha yeah after 2 1/2 hours we went to eat taiwan xiao chi and jw and sharon left for other things while george and I went to play time crisis. Lol kns I used 3 credits while george only used 1 credit. Haha but I still died before him and he died before completing the last king. Lol AIYAH WE BOTH SUCK LA. Lol then we walked around cine from emax to that new apple shop and we just stood there watching this damn funny video where these characters did stupid things like scratching heads, djing plates, tapping on a fish tank etc to create a song. Damn creative I must say. Also damn funny cause theres this old lady singing "mai tissues ah mai tissues" for the vocals. I was laughing my ass off. Haha yeah after tt I needed to rush home for my grandma's bday. Oh ya on the train ride we were being damn bloody lame cause we were bored so we created this game where by we took turns to say idioms or shuyus to describe the stations on the mrt line. Yah we came out with things like "sam ni ma de" for sambawang and "wo men yi jing, dao da ba yao" when we reached toa payoh oh man it was bloody lame if we were being filmed down for childish behavour of rj kids on mrt train im gonna kill myself. Haha ok but it was quite funny I must admit.

Yeap later I went for my grandma's birthday. Ate so much I literally wanted to vomit out all my food as I was going to finish my icecream. STUFFED TO THE MAX UNTIL MY BELLY'S GONNA BURST. Oh ya I hate oysters. Period. Lol my aunts were being total san bas and kept commenting about me. How tall or short I was. My hair. The shape of my face. My body. AIYAH SHUTUP LA. Lol my aunt did this perm on her hair and now she looks like buddha. ITS FREAKING FUNNY I WAS TRYING TO CONTROL MY LAUGHTER. ITS REALLY BAD.

Sian tml theres band camp but haha I havent packed my things can. 1220 already sia. Qu si la. Need to wake up so early tml. I NEED TO SLEEP SOON. I have trouble waking up these few days cause I needed to wake up early. Haha I think I'm gonna find some classroom to nap tml morning when everyone's having sectionals.

AHHH. Dunno what to say la. So glad that we had an outing today. Its been damn long since we when out tgt as a group. DAMN DAMN LONG. Lol but I'm glad today rocked. Esp kbox. Yeah haha I still rmb that time when jw me n george said tt when we grow up as a taxi driver, bus driver, and mrt driver in the future, we will meet up every week for coffee at s11 bishan after work still to catch up. Haha quite funny thinking of it. CAUSE IM NEVER GONNA BE A BUS DRIVER HELLO. IM GONNA BE ROAD SWEEPER LA. GEEZ. Haha but yeah its quite a heartwarming thought la.

G-squared? Haha I still dunno. Time will tell.

Lol ok I'm gonna post 2 of my current fav pics taken today. Haha I just realised that 3 of us have not taken a pic tgt before. So yeap here it is.





haha i realised u cant see george's face in the pics cause of my freaking blog template so bloody narrow im gonna change it soon damnit. CLICK ON THE PICS

My mind's unweaving/ 2:04 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker