Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Woke up early early early today to complete my freaking I&R haha cause I had no mood to do it yesterday. Not bad la I completed it within one hour cause I had references man haha yay. Ryan sharon kenny joc gillian sent me their work and I took ideas from all of them hoho thanks u guys i appreciate it.
Went to school after that to hand in my I&R and there was intereact games comm meeting. Haha even though I was not in games comm I just went anyway cause I had nothing to do. Lol not bad sia quite a number turned up. Ching brid ling sharon adriel jermyn aaron nic yb n me. They were discussing the places to go for amazing race and what to do there. Haha I didnt contribute much la cause I was quite sleepy and I was busy playing with adriel and jermyn sorry people. And ling was trying to climb into the shelves to scare adriel who was sitting in front of the shelves oh man I thought that was quite funny. But I bloody forgot to take out the sec4 name list out of the verase and haha NOW HOW AM I GONNA CALL THEM TO COME FOR INTEREACT YAY!?!?!
After that I rushed all the way down to clementi to play tennis with ben jiexuan and her friend jason. Haha at first I was really reluctant to go cause its like how bloody far take 156 until ass hurt sia.. lol but Im really glad I went la cause it was freaking fun. Haha yay tennis this time was a zillion times funner than the one where we played with joy jared they all cause jx and jason were quite good. Oh but we all suck la so its ok. Lol haha I really pity those poor residents of the condo we were really trying to kill the people at the swimming pool our balls flew out of the court and landed in the swimming pool and carpark leh w0ot we really rock. Haha but its really funny. Talked to jason quite a bit when ben and jx went to drink water. Hmmm he's a really cool dude. He's from yuna's class and he's pretty funny too. Glad to make a new friend today. After playing for a few hours we were all damn tired and jx n jason went home while me n ben went to ginza to walk walk n have our dinner. Lol walking with ben is really nice we walked around the whole shopping centre(which is quite creepy and theres like at least 20 massage shops around) and talked damn a lot. Haha we went to watsons after that and we found this cool bleaching wax which can highlight our hair blonde WAHH DAMN NICE we're gonna get it after he finishes he op next mon and people pls get ready to see my nice and cool hair next week HOHO. Yeap after that went to the hawker centre to have our dinner oh man the chicken rice there is blooooooody shiok its really the best chicken rice I've eaten and its freaking cheap also 2 bucks man. And the portion's really generous too. OK everyone go to the hawker centre opposite of ginza plaza to eat their chicken rice ITS AWESOME. Lol oh ya ben has kindly lent me 2 of his PS guns YES I CAN FINALLY PLAY MY TIME CRISIS MAN WOOOOOOOOOT! Haha he really rocks man.
Haha I'm really glad that I've gotten to know ben this year he's really damn nice damn fun to be around with. Its fate that we're in the same section same part somemore hoho. Lol I really admire his bravery man. Ok I shouldnt be saying this but yeah he had diabetes in sec2 and for the rest of his life, he has to inject insulin into his stomach every 3 days. Haha he told me that it hurts everytime but he has no choice la. I really feel damn sad for him but thank goodness that he's strong. It reminds me of all those NKF shows where the patients have to go through dialysis. Sad sad sad.
Haha oh ya I had my op yesterday. I guess it went quite smoothly la. My team did really well I'm so glad for everyone. We managed to answer the questions pretty well yay we rock man. Haha I really really really really like my team shuyi chin ys and arion thanks soo bloody much for everything this year. You guys are freaking awesome!! Quite sad suddenly that we're no longer pw teammates but haha I'm damn glad that I've escaped the clutches of pw. Mixed feelings la. Haha oh man I felt quite bad yesterday cause before the presentation we kept warning each other and the other group that if anyone laughs while the other group is presenting we will box that person. Haha then when mk was presenting she had this weird accent and movements haha it was sooooooooo freaking funny my whole group bu yue er tong de started giggling. Haha I was really controlling my laughter damn bloody hard it felt like pure torture I kept thinking of unhappy thoughts so that I will frown. Haha just when I controlled my laughter shuyi will start giggling then I will laugh softly. SHIT MAN THE TEACHER IS GONNA MINUS OUR MARKS CAUSE WE ARE BAD BAD AUDIENCE. Haha but its really one of the times when its truly funny all of us were covering our faces ys even used the sticker thing to cover his mouth. LOL MK U ROCK LA DAMN ZAI!
WOOT so exciting my class is going to the night safari tml for class learning journey haha its gonna be damn bloody fun. Haha everyone asks me what the hell am I gonna learn there but who cares its been like 7 years since I went to the zoo. Haha somemore my class is like how fun n cool I really cant wait for tml evening to come!
Haha I finished downloading planet shakers, united live and my chemical romance albums. So weird 2 christian and 1 punk rock. My music taste is damn weird.
OH YA MY IPOD MINI HAS LIKE 100 MB LEFT I WANNA DIE LIAO. WHO THE HELL TOLD ME THAT 4GIG IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.
MY TRACKER IS BLOODY ASSHOLE IT TRACKS PEOPLE FROM CANADA USA GREECE BUT ABSOLUTELY NOONE FROM SINGAPORE. AIYAH QU SI LA! HAHA CAN PEOPLE WHO READ MY BLOG PLS TAG CAUSE MY TAGBOARD IS DEAD AND SAD AS U CAN TELL THANKS!
haha ok I'm gonna try playing time crisis now woot haha byee!
My mind's unweaving/ 10:49 PM