Thursday, November 03, 2005
Just played gunbound with george. WAH IM DAMN BLOODY LOUSY. Hoho he trashed me until im flatter than pancakes now can. But it was fun la yay I just added a new game to my list of things to do in the hols.
Yay cant wait for class outing at ECP tml morning. But its at freaking 10am who the hell goes to ecp at 10am? Which means that Im gonna need to leave house at 9 and wake up at 8. Shit. Hoho but its gonna be fun cause most of my clique is not going and its time that I interact with my other half of my class. Haha talking to shuwen now I think shes going too yay. Coming to think of it its bloody sad la. Where got class split into 2 groups one. Like when we walk into the canteen half of my class will sit at one table the other will sit at another table. I have like bare minimum chances to interact with them lor. And in LTS and tutorials we have like different rows for our 2 cliques. SIGH but I know that some of them are damn awesome people. Shit I've so far only kept in contact with like a handful of people from that clique. WAH I CAN ZI SHA LIAO LA.
Wah kao why am I still online now I need to wake up at 8 tml. Haha kk bye
My mind's unweaving/ 1:13 AM