Saturday, November 05, 2005
HOHO I reckon I better update this thing if not its gonna go dead. Bah I'm quite tired of updating though I usually take really long hehe so I'm gonna make this a short one.
Yeap yesterday(ok the day before now) I went ECP with the other half of my class whom I dont really hang out with. Mk and I just decided to go anyway despite my clique's request for us not to go cause we had no life anyway. Yeap haha but it was fun la. Nicer than I expected. Ok there were times when wp and wh irritated the hell out of me for being bloody annoying and I got cramps in my eyelids cause my eyeballs were constantly rolling. Lol besides that everything was damn awesome. Haha reached there early at 1030 and we waited 1 hour for shuwen and bloody bryant who got lost. Yeap after that cycled and bladed our butts off and went to the bedok jetty to take a group pic yay. Haha after tt some of us left and the rest went to marine parade to do other stuff. wh bryant and joel went to lan while me ryan perry yiwei and shuwen went to look for weining's present. Haha ok shopping's really not my cup of tea ryan and I got really bored after a while and kept on complaining. Lol yeap went to play arcade and pool after that before we had our dinner at a romantic spot in pastamania. Oh ya we went to eat icecream and SCOOPS for dessert which was damn shiok man. Lol I really enjoyed myself man esp after wp and wh left. Even though I was not from their clique they really made me feel like I was part of them so nice man. Haha yeah then I also realised that ryan is a damn good friend also. Damn jiangyiqi. Lol he was like that big brother there and kept treating us to sweets and icecream after dinner. MAN I WAS QUITE TOUCHED. Yay then I talked to him more tt day than any 2 months picked out from the whole year combined. Lol he's really a nice person. ARGH HOW COME I DIDNT GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER MAN THIS YEAR I REALLY FEEL LIKE SLAPPING MYSELF. Yeah then I talked a lot to perry also. Sigh poor boy got some girl problems but yeah everything's gonna be fine la. We all need time to let the pain disappear. And I was really happy to see shuwen again after so damn long(since atempo can) missed her so damn much.
Haha today was retarded. Went to school for op preparation then collected results slip. Oh ya my class is officially going to night safari next wed for learning journey haha cant wait so exciting. YAY. Lol then after that I went to crash ching's pw group and gave them comments and ideas for their skit woot im damn bloody nice. Haha yeap went to plazasing with her when her meeting ended cause she wanted to buy a weighing scale which calculates fat percentage HOHO. Lol and we were salivating at all the food at carrefour cause they were all freaking nice. Bought a pizza there for 4 bucks bloody cheap and bloody nice. Haha I ate 3 slices and gave the last to ling who met us later. Yeap then we went to pastamania to meet bridget and yangbin. Hoho they were all damn disgusting and kept burping loudly. Lol we went to the mrt station to meet charlotte and went back to sch for threesome! Haha ok threesome was nice overall la. I really liked the second one only cause it was bloody funny. The first one had meaning but I was quite disappointed with the 3rd one. SIGH its directed by my friend ccc but haha I didnt really like it leh. Maybe cause Im not taking lit and dun appreciate it. I felt that it lacked direction and the whole thing was really messy. The main theme didnt catch my attention at all and some of the characters were not fully developed. HOHO GLEN IS CRITICIZNG A PLAY. STOP ACTING SMART LA! Lol ok im sure everyone got the play except me.
WOOT my brother's going shanghai for the next 11 days so that means tt no one is gonna snatch the comp from me. And ya my brother's room will be empty also so i can invite ppl to sleepover yay! OK damn bloody tired now gtg tml got band shit bye


My mind's unweaving/ 12:26 AM