Tuesday, November 01, 2005
hoho I feel totally no life today. Its the first time since like damn bloody long that I woke up at 11 without any disruptions in between. Oh ya I distinctly remembered that I dreamt bout something fun but I totally forgot bout it once I opened my eyes. SHIT I like to recollect my dreams. They are like how interesting and funny and impossible man. Lol like the one where j-- got pregnant its damn ridiculous ben said that I make her sound like shes a slut yay. And during the promos period I dreamt that rj is a shopping centre then I kept wanting to go home and was searching desperately for the exit signs YES. And one where I was slaying teachers cause they are evil monsters THAT WAS FUN. But some are sad la I wake up thinking weird stuff. HOHO.
Today I really did nothing much. Lazed at home for damn long and did nothing constructive other than blading. I NEED TO GET A LIFE SOON IF NOT I'LL DIE FROM BOREDOM.
Oh ya. Ben's house had a weighing scale which counts your fat percentage in your body haha that was cool we all tried it. Ben had 6.1&. Me 12.4%. Jared 19.5%. Eunice 24.5%. Shuyi 29.6%!!! HAHA notice that I'm going in accending order. SI LIAO LA I NEED TO GAIN FAT HOW HOW HOW IM BLOOY THIN. Lol oh ya joy was terrified of letting us know her percentage so she did it in the kitchen and came out with a sad face. Haha cute. LOL but I'm glad that her face has "un-swelled" a little. Ok wads the past tense of swell? Or is it unswollened? Or unswolled? AIYAH GO AND DIE LA. NO WONDER MY GP GRADE ZHEN SHI YI JI BANG.
Bah there's band tml hoho at 1030. But TOO BAD my amazing race ends at 10 so I'm gonna start preparing at 10 and reach there at 1130. Lol and I'm gonna tell them that oops amazing race takes priority yay. I ROCK MAN. DAMN RESPONSIBLE.
Bah nth to say liao from mr no life. Haha kk bye.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:51 PM