<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Hmmm.. today's a pretty good day. Went with george to school to mug but haha I was reading harry potter actually. Well, met george for lunch at j8 at115 haha but I was sick so I didnt really have appetite to eat much. Lol anyway we settled on jap food at food court. Hoho I didnt think it was nice at all. Ate a little of the soft shell crab and gave the rest to george, together with my salad and one piece of my chicken. HOHO then after he ate I remembered that Im sick YAY IM DAMN EVIL. Lol after that went to NTUC to grab mashmellows with blueberry jam in them nicenice. Haha we headed back to school immediately cause we didnt wanna waste time.

Haha we found an empty classroom at level3 and we left our things to go photocopy the travel declaration form for him before we went to GO to hand in all those crap. Lol we returned to the classroom and he did chem while I read my book. Hmmm he has retest on monday so must mug hard hard so that he can do well for it. Yeap I hope he does well too. Lol then we were like throwing mashmellows at each other damnit and his aiming sucks and he threw like 2 out of the window haha. Quite fun la we were killing each other with mashmellows it felt like we were playing real life gunbound. Haha then I threw 1 into his shirt and squeezed damn hard hoping that it will burst HOHO IM BAD. Lol damnit but it didnt and he kept throwing it at me again. And he was like singing jaychou songs as usual and kept diaoing me with his raps. Really brought back memories where we would just sit down anywhere and listen to jaychou hoho theres once we sat outside woodlands mrt like tt for 2 hours no life can. Yeap haha then we kept doing stupid stuff la like he trying to use penknife to stab me then I will be like wtf and jump then he will laugh his head off. Haha and when I squat to take something on the floor he will say stand and I will stand to find that I knocked my head into his hands on top of my head. DAMN DUMB. Yeap and he will start videorecording me doing stupid stuff bah. LOL we were really wasting our time playing a fool man its like I only completed 1 chapter of harry potter from 230 to 730 KNS!! Haha I felt quite bad cause I know I was distracting him like shit and he couldnt concentrate properly cause he will just want to throw something at me(pen eraser mashmellow) everytime. Hmmm maybe I should not study with him anymore la HAHA ZI SHA LA.

LOL I really enjoyed myself today haha first time this week can. Its a nice feeling to be playing a fool with him cause its quite some time since we last did it. But yeah we definitely got back some of that friendship but not all la(at least for me). I think we still have much to work on before things go back to normal. Haha but today was realllly fun yay. Thinking bout it, Im not sure whether he's putting up a front or not as well haha I really cant say anything at this point. sucks man. Realised today that he's facing lotsa problems man. His parents think that he has distanced from them. ZK and he are on a war blahblah. I feel SIAN for him man no wonder he's been acting weirdly recently. Hope everything becomes fine for him la seriously it sucks to see your friend feeling so shit.

Haha I was reading this part in hp.. when harry was to search for something that he will miss most if it is lost from his life during task2 of the triwizard competition. The person for harry is ron. Haha so weird. George will definitely be the person I need to rescue if I were doing that task. Haha somethings never change eh. So true so true.

OH MAN MY ENTRY IS SO BLOODY WEIRD. K i better rush my hp now gotta finish it up tml gonna play badminton with jw sharon n yuna and catch hp after that. WOOT CANT WAIT TO HANG OUT WITH THEM AGAIN MAN! Haha exciting day tml bye.

My mind's unweaving/ 10:18 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker