<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 18, 2005
Haha today was nicenice. But very tiring tho I'm totally exhausted now sian.

Yeap went with eric to gym this morning. Supposed to meet him at 9 but I reached at 940 cause I couldnt wake up. Moreover it was raining so it made it even more conducive for sleeping. At 1115 we left the place I accompanied him to lunch cause I felt bad that he has to eat lunch alone hoho. Went to check out shuttlecocks and they cost freaking 20 bucks SIAO AH QIANG JIE ARH!

Met sharon at the cc busstop and surprising I was the first one there. Haha slowly yuna and jw came and we played badminton w000t so fun haha havent played in damn long liao. I was doing all sorts of stupid moves and I chu choued damn badly haha cause my act cool moves failed like hell. SIAN. Man I was really damn sweaty after the game I was freaking dripping like some nutcase. Haha but it was great fun la I enjoyed it a lot.

We went to longhouse to grab a drink and we waited for each other to buy something to eat but NOONE ORDERED ANYTHING SO WE LEFT THE PLACE AFTER A DRINK HOW RETARDED. I later found out that jw n yuna we starving but couldnt be bothered to grab food hoho. Anyway went to sharon's house to slack for a while. We played bridge taitee slapjack and the namegame yay so fun really brought back fun memories tt we used to share during the first 3 months where we would just sit at the s11 busstop and play cards like some kids who dropped out of school. AHHH THOSE DAYS WERE REALLY FUN.

Haha yeap we ordered pizza for lunch/dinner and went cabbed(AGAIN HOW MANY TIMES MUST I CAB THIS HOLS) to j8 to catch harry potter woot. Lol I really enjoyed it so much I felt like I was a p4 boy waiting anxiously for dad and mum to buy me a toy car or sth. Bah bad analogy. Haha hermione was freaking chio man she really evolved so much from the first movie haha and ron is REALLY CHOU IM SO SORRY. He looks like a bloody drug addict what happened to the freaking stylists are they doing anything at all? Lol and I was laughing at chochang during the underwater scene haha she looked soooooo funny man but yeah she didnt really appear much in the film other than a few shots here and there cause harry was staring at her. And she has a grand total of 4 to 5 lines throughout the film YAY. Lol I think fleur is damn pretty also. SIGH but the scene where cedric died was so sad c hing said they have to kill the cutest characters and leave the irritating characters in. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DOBBY AND WINKY HELLO I WAS WAITING FOR THEM TO APPEAR?! #$%^&

YAWN SO TIRED NOW. Haha dunno wads going on tml I'll plan tml morning la k bye.

My mind's unweaving/ 12:06 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker