<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Haha today was fun damnit. Lol woke up at 545 to get ready for the badminton game with c heng ch ai(sorry dun wanna get tracked) and alan at 7 but cc called me at 6 to tell me tt the game's been shifted to 1030. Oh boy was I glad cause I DIDNT NEED TO PLAY BADMINTON AT 7 IN THE MORNING INSANE. Lol but I was meeting others for iceskating at 12 so yeah I didnt attend the game in the end sorry guys.

Haha then met up with adriel ben lz aaron to ice skate but KNS DAMMIT WAD THE BLOODY HELL the ring was closed cause theres some competition thingy going on. Sheesh I was so disappointed cause I havent ice skated in ages. Lol then we decided to go kbox which was super fun yay. We blasted the music till damn damn loud and we were screaming all the way I have no voice now sian. Lol but kbox is always fun la. Esp with the right company haha we really enjoyed ourselves to the max.

Then I went to have dinner with ben at IMM wah didnt realize IMM is such a hip place now so many bloody ppl sia.

Damn tired now theres freaking band tml. Haha sorry dun feel like writing too much bout the kbox trip cause my eyes are shutting.

Oh ya george is damn bloody talented sia he can draw really well. QUIT SCHOOL AND GO HOME LA DUDE START A COMIC BOOK.

Sigh I can tell somethings brewing up man. I really wanna go talk to that person but I dun feel like at the same time cause Im sian bout it. Haha ever been in that position where u heck care but care bout something at the same time? OBVIOUSLY NOT CAUSE IM TALKING RUBBISH DAMNIT TOO TIRED. Gah I really hope I'm wrong man cause of a thousand reasons dun feel like stating.

KNS my ahma found my blog ytd. Hello shes was bloody random and typed some weird things and my blog was the first link tt came out. I wanna kill myself. Haha congratz xy and mk for bothering to source down my blog. So far theres at least 6 ppl still attempting to find my blog. HAPPY SEARCHING PPL ITS REALLY EASY. Im not kidding. Damnit Im quite sure there are ppl who visit my blog but I do not have a clue who they are. Lol not as if I have things to hide here but Im just curious. I really need to fix my fucking tracker its so bloody screwed up IT TRACKS PPL FROM ALL OVER THE WOLRD BUT NOT SINGAPORE. WAD THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG AH REFUSE TO TRACK DOWN SINGAPOREANS. QU SI LA.

OK IM GOING TO SHUTUP AND JUMP INTO BED NOW!

My mind's unweaving/ 12:52 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker