Tuesday, November 01, 2005
HAHA OH MAN I just played quake3 cause Im damn bloody bored. WHOA I play until I perspiring now can damn exciting.
BUT Im damn irritated at all my team members cause they dont do anything wah everytime they just laze around our camp and wait for me to get the flag from the other team. GET YOUR ASS TO THE OTHER SIDE LA IDIOTS. I got damn frustrated cause its always me who creep my way to the other camp while the rest just slack at our base and collect ammos. SHIT U LA.
Hoho but I'm not that good a team member also. I blast my team members out of my sight everytime they are obstructing me. Yay. Awesome member!
Haha shit Im blogging random stuff. Wah my sister is bloody irritating she has her own comp but wants to use mine. Kk gtg
My mind's unweaving/ 11:37 PM