<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Haha its 12 and I just woke up sia. First time I woke up at noon this entire hols. My logic is that I should sleep less and do more stuff cause I dun wanna waste my hols away in dreamland. That'll be such a waste. TMD. But cant be help that I only survived on 4 hours of sleep the night before and ytd was such a tiring day damn.

Hmmm.. On tues jermyn suddenly asked me at 4 whether I wanted to go his house to play and sleepover. Haha I was really bored at the time so I agreed immediately. Reached there at 740 and we wasted no time in playing his ps2. Hmmm theres this game which is so freaking fun. Haha basically the objective of the game is to steal money and vehicles from the people in that town. And ya I can steal fire engines, police cars, taxis, motorcycles blahblah and I need to complete missions for each vehicle like putting out a fire when Im in the fire engine. HAHA DAMN FUN I PLAY UNTIL I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING CAN. Yeap then later we watched madagascar haha OH MAN THAT SHOW IS REALLY CUTE. And funny also. I really enjoyed it so much haha the animals were so damn cute especially that cute small cuddly furry animal and its king hoho. Cant rmb their names yay. Lol after tt we played boomboomvolleyball from miniclips.com for 1 1/2 hours. Haha it was really fun we kept trying to beat each other. U guys should try it its awesome. Yeap then we played some soccer game on his ps2 again all the way untl 3. Lol jermyn is lousy man he's supposed to be how pro at it but due to my awesome playing skills I managed to draw or just let in 1 goal from him almost every match. HAHA AND I HAVENT PLAYED THAT GAME BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE WOOOT. Yeah then we turned off the lights and went to bed talking bout everything under the sun, from girls to jc life to sec school life to a lot of things. Haha it was nice la having a heart to heart talk with him I havent had one with him for so damn long esp in japan when nickwek was sharing the room with us and he is how asshole so we didnt wanna talk at all. Haha we both fell asleep talking at around 430.

Oh man I had a damn weird dream the night before man. Haha I was really happy when I fell asleep cause I had fun with a good friend tt night but guess who appeared in my dreams man. Haha I havent dreamt of him in a billion zillion trillion years and all of a sudden he just came back. Lol it was a nice dream la. Very nice in fact. We were sitting at the s11 playground hanging out at night like we used to last time. And just talking la bout relationships, schoolwork, life blahblah a lot haha. And we started playing on the merrygoround haha so fun. We even bought soya drink from the bubbleteashop(haha dunno why not bubbletea). AHH JUST LIKE THE PAST. Haha then jermyn's bloody hp alarm rang damn loudly and all these just disappeared into thin air. I woke up feeling like something had sucked my happiness out cause I knew that all that happened was just a dream and I just suddenly missed him so fucking much. Sian.

Haha oh ya met ching sy yogi wn n xy at 2 to go chings house to prepare for class bbq w00t. But turns out theres nothing much to prepare cause everythings done liao. So we went to the games room to play table tennis and pool haha so fun. But the room was really musty smelling such a turn off. Yeap then we went into the house and theres this small dog called healthy(can ching think of a cornier name) waiting for us, barking his bloody head off like some giant monster. Haha it was literally growling at us yogi was so scared that she kept screaming hehe. And theres one time when she just literally grabbed my shoulders cause she was so scared and her nails are so freaking long that she scratched me -__-'' thanks ah. Yeap later more and more ppl came and soon almost the whole class was here(other than kenny chin and arion). Haha we were playing a fool la basically and cards. And I was such a photo whore and kept taking pics of ppl and myself yay. The food was excellent damn damn damn damn shiok esp the sotong and the chicken fillet. Yummy but I didnt eat much cause I was too busy playing the skate skooter and the swing hoho. Partly cause I was not hungry due to my 2 plates of fried rice at chings house before the bbq.

Haha then the most fun part of the night came. At 9 we gathered at the conference room and we played I NEVER. OH MAN DAMN SICK SO MANY DISGUSTING SECRETS WERE SPILLED OUT. Haha I was so freaking shocked man at some of the things my classmates did before. Like yeah not everyone in my class is a virgin. HOHO. STUNNED TO THE MAX. But it was all in the name of fun anyway we just laughed it off didnt ask any questions at all to make that person paiseh. WOot but damn fun haha i finally got to know my classmates deeeeepest darkest secrets. SCREW U ALL WHOM I ALWAYS THINK AS DAMN GUAI GIAS. MY ASS AH.

Yeap played until damn late sia. We left at around 1130 then I rushed back home to blog but I could only blog until halfway sia before I couldnt take it and went to bed for 11 hours HOHO. Today better be a resting day I dun wanna leave my house liao I've been out 3 consecutive days and Im so tired.

HAha ok now im gonna upload some of the damn guailan pics i took the past 2 days hoho.

















My mind's unweaving/ 1:29 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker