Saturday, November 12, 2005
haha damn I'm really too lazy to blog sometimes its tiring.
oh ya went blading yesterday with joy ben n eunice. Haha it was really very very very fun oh man I seriously love blading. Yesterday was the first time when I can blade for long distances man my previous experiences were on the road outside my house and theres so many freaking cars driving past haha it was really dangerous sia. Bah anyway met 3 of them at 130 yesterday haha I was the last one there crap. Lol we didnt really know how to go to ecp from bedok mrt station so we cabbed there. 5 bucks la not too bad shared among 4 people. When we reached there we wasted no time in getting into our blades yay. Joy and eunice have bladed once before but they were not very good so we went to the training area to warm up a little. Haha after 15 mins we went on the road to blade all the way up. Haha there were many humps along the way so at first joy and eunice couldnt get over them and I had to pull them over haha its funny. Ben was a pro in blading so he zoomed off leaving us behind but occasionally turned back to see how we were doing. We took some photos along the way very funny will post them later. WAH we kept blading all the way until the end when we were tired so we stopped at this hut thingy to rest. After resting a while we were bloody thirsty so we needed to blade back to our starting point to have a drink at macs. Once again ben zoomed off sia. Lol I was not that bad either but I bladed slowly to keep on eye on joy and eunice. IM SO NICE SIA. Haha then when I was turning my head to see how they were I freaking fell on my butt cause my body weight was shifted. Dude it hurts man. Haha damn loser somemore. Gah after having a snack at macs we bladed the other way and hoho it was really fun cause there were many slopes along the way so it was damn fast but scary at the same time. Haha it was like riding a roller coaster but the different thing was that u know that u can fall anytime if u are unskilled. Lol ben and I went over the slope successfully but joy was so scared and tried to stop so she landed on her butt on the grass. Haha she totally skidded off the road sia. Hoho poor thing.
Wah we were damn tired after tt cause we bladed for 3 hours already. So we took pics at the beach and went back to return the blades. We sat at the beach there for half an hour looking at surfers-wannabe trying to ride the pathetic waves. GO TO AUSTRALIA LA DUDES! Haha oh ya theres this monster looking dog which was quite cute cause it jumps into the sea to fetch the owners ball.
Haha after tt we went to parkway parade by cab(no surprise we are lazy ppl) to eat dinner at the food court. Lol went to play arcade after that wahh funfun. Haha eunice and I played time crisis yay I love shooting games damn chi ji. 4 of us played air hockey also. Hoho its fun as usual. Joy keeps screaming whenever the thing goes into the goal haha she ah damn loud. Lol theres one time when we hit so hard that the thing flew out of the table but we didnt bother to look for it HAHA WE ARE RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS. Lol reminded me of that time when me jw n george played at cine haha george hit so hard that the thing flew out and hit this small boy's head and he started to cry. LOL we were damn shocked and faster zhao. wahh good ole times. OH MAN I CANT RMB WADS THE THING IS CALLED SHIT. Sorry I dun wanna kill my braincells trying to figure out what it is haha.
OOOOHH the new lost2 episode is soo damn exciting. Quite sad that shannon died sigh shes the chioest out of the whole cast. CAN THEY STOP KILLING THE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE LA DAMNIT.
Haha just finished watching this movie called high tension. Bloody retarded. Just a lot of blood. I should stop downloading this kind of slasher movies its really stupid. And halfway the voice became french so yay I could understand the movie damn well lor.

Eunice and I acting pro.

joy was falling down when she n ben took this pic

Lets stop for a group pic. Notice one of joy's skates.

HAHA WAH me joy n eunice lost balance and fell WHY MUST THE CAMERAMAN TAKE OUR UNGLAM SHOTS.

Proper group pic1

We were all perspiring like pigs after blading from 2 to 5. Notice eunice's hair haha.
My mind's unweaving/ 5:08 PM