Saturday, November 19, 2005
Dang the main lead from the korean show love story in harvard is really super chio. She's has like the perfect face and smile ahhhhhh... and somemore shes like how bloody sweet and nice. Im really going nuts over her.

Haha was watching a lot of tv today. Realised that jennifer love hewitt and tara reid are super hot.
Im nuts. Totally.
Sian so many people have said that im stupid and gullible kns. George said tt. Ben said tt. Jared said tt. Jermyn said tt. Its like I will never suspect it when someone lies to me. Regardless of the matter. Last time George told me he blew 400 bucks on arcade in one week and I so totally believed him. And Ben just said tt he's going clubbing later at CLUB MOMO and I told him to tell me more bout the clubbing scene. OH MAN I WANNA SHOOT MYSELF CAN. Lol but ben said tt I'm really tian zhen huo bo HAHA MY ASS AH.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:24 PM