Saturday, November 26, 2005
ASFADGSFDHC#$%^HaACCGVNH
Thats how I'm feeling right now.
Really crappy.
Bad bad thoughts.
I should shoot myself in the head.
Really.
I'm a good actor man I should join mingxingauxiang.
I can appear to be damn happy go lucky but sometimes I do feel shit inside.
sigh I should go out more so I can think less.
Wow alicia from my og just msned me. Haha shes damn cute la. It has been like half a year since we talked and guess what she said.
alicia !! thinks guys who can sing are DAMN SEXY says:haha hey glen! its been awhile!!
-geN- [Avivás/1S03A] says:heey alicia
alicia !! thinks guys who can sing are DAMN SEXY says:GUESS WHAT I REMEMBERED YESTERDAY! hahahahaha YOU AND JUNWEE HAD A BET THAT I'LL GET ATTACHED BY THIS YEAR!
alicia !! thinks guys who can sing are DAMN SEXY says:I WIN hands down!
Lol I seriously didnt even rmb that bet at all. Haha shes adorable la like a little girl. Damnit she's one of the best looking girls in the whole school what happened?!!? Lol I realised that sometimes it really rocks to be single haha the freedom one can get is incredible. Maybe thats the reason. Ok I'm talking crap. Isnt it wonderful to suddenly rmb something stupid u did in the past and laugh it off now? Like the merry go round thing my og used to play a lot at the s11 playground haha I think its so dumb looking back. Yeah my og rocks la I miss them.
SIAN haha I was thinking just now how happy I was in from january to june. Its like the best time of my life leh. Esp april so many things happened. Amazing things. I was smiling everyday and stuff. Now even thought its not that bad I really miss my 1st semester life damn damn much. Haha I WANNA BE A J1 FOREVERY LA!
Sianess to the max. Im bored with nothing to do. Oh ya theres love in harvard later I like that show.
My mind's unweaving/ 9:26 PM