<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 28, 2005
Argh sometimes I feel that my mum is too much. She really is. Gahhhhhh...

Anyway george and eric came to my house today. Haha we immediately played burnout3. Oh man its like one of the funnest games ever. Lol it was so funny cause george will beat me. Then I will beat eric. And eric will beat george. So its this weird cycle thing going on. Oh ya they conspired against me and george the idiot tickled me like mad so that I would lose to eric. Great tactic man cause I really lost to him. Damn.

Lol and ya later we wanted to play timecrisis but sometime was wrong. The cursor kept flickering over the screen and we could not play man. Yeah so we were busy checking the wires and connections but we cant figure out whats wrong. And after 20 mins eric read the box and it stated that the gun will not work on lcd and plasma tvs. Oh man its our lucky day can. Cause my tv downstairs is plasma and the one upstairs is lcd. YAY.

Then we played ddr oh man george and eric really sucked badly. Haha its like their legs have no coordination at all. Lol ok Im not that great either so Im not gonna criticise. Haha but not bad la they managed to clear one stage even though they have not played it before. And george was being an asshole and kept pushing me off the mat so I will lose. Haha we then played a fool and we kept poking and pinching each other for like 10 mins around my living room and because we are fat and clumsy in the end we both fell and I landed on him. And his specs bent. Ooops haha I'm really sorry dude. I promised to set up a "buy chio specs for george fund soon". Haha kns then after tt he placed his specs on the table and started poking me again. Siao liao he.

Haha and after that there was drama in my house which I will not say. Haha sorry la eric and george basically. I really am.

Woohooooooo I'm damn happy I downloaded the love story in harvard ost GOSH TEARS IS DAMN NICE ITS BLOODY SAD. I've looped it for like 10 times straight. My next goal is to source down the Taegukgi ost haha that movie is really one of the best and probably the saddest and most touching one I've seen. And the OST is fantastic I tell u. Damn sad can make people cry one. HAHA I MUST DOWNLOAD IT.

OH MAN I JUST READ BRIDGET'S BLOG AND IT IS EFFING FUNNY I TELL U. HAHA the moth girl one was hilarious. Ok maybe its not that funny and Im so sad to laugh at average jokes. Gosh. Haha anyway I read her blog at the beginning of this year and I couldnt stop laughing. Esp her previous entries bout the maid song and the lift and bus incidents wahhh I CAN STILL REMEMBER LEH. Lol ch ing and kenny's blogs are funny at times tooooo. I can really go there for a laugh if I'm not feeling well.

Okie tml gonna go school for intereact meeting at 9 then meet george n jw for kbox at 1045! Woooot cant wait. Gonna pool after that. SHARON MUST COME AH. Yawn tired now night.

ps. SIAN I REREAD MY PAST ENTRIES AND I REALLY SOUND LIKE A p5 BOY. I NEED TO WRITE THINGS THAT ARE MORE MATURE. SAI.

My mind's unweaving/ 12:30 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker