Sunday, October 23, 2005
yAy! haha today is a not-too-bad day! kinda refreshing to have a good day after a string of shitty days! well today has been good cause i finally had time off to do things that i've wanted to do for some time already woohoo..
Haha i've been pretty much influenced by the jap/korean craze thats surrounding me now and today by chance, i stumbled upon this vcd set which i had caught in sec2 called friends. Erm its not the US series staring jennifer anniston thank u. I'm rarely into love stories so finding myself liking this 4 episode mini series is pretty cool for me. Yeap its basically about this japanese girl meeting this korean dude by chance in Hongkong and became good friends. Slowly, they fell in love after frequent exchanges of emails. What's really cool about this show is how they featured both japanese and korean cultures and touches issues like conservative korean families. The couple had to go through many obstacles to be with each other and our hearts melt to see the happy ending at the end of the 4 hours. Haha not only that, the female characters in the show are like how freakin cute and the male star, won bin, is also pretty good looking. AIYAH EVERYONE IN THE SHOW IS DAMN BLOODY PRETTY DAMN SHUAI LA! Haha dunno why I could relate to certain parts of the show like when the couple broke up because they were quite different(duh hello one is korean one is japanese), made me remember about
that thing. Sigh it definitely brough back memories. But as Tomoko put it herself, "the sweet memories are enough, I should not be too greedy."
Haha after that I decided to stop being a couch potato and went off to do something that i promised Eric that i will do by the end of this week(today is sunday already la damit)- learning how to rollerblade. Yeah i've always been wanting to learn for a billion years liao but I simply did not have the time. Well yeah today was one of my rare free days so I didnt wanna waste my opportunity. Haha yeap so after watching friends, I rushed downstairs to put on all my guards and stuff and slid into my sister's rollerblades. Its such a joke that i have 3 pairs of rollerblades at home but I still do not know how to use them. Hoho so yay I went to the road outside of my house to practise. Haha oh man i think i rock at rollerblading la. Its my first time blading but i got the hang of it in 2 minutes la. How pro is that. Oh ya its really damn fun as well haha but i still cannot do a turn properly. Well practise makes perfect la. Yeap then later my brother my brother's girlfriend my sister and my dad all came out to watch my blade. HELLO DO I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING CLOWN TO U GUYS? Haha yeah just when that thought came to my mind i fell on my butt and bounced on the ground. Oh man it was really painful. And embarrassing. Shit. Haha ya then i fell again after 10 minutes but this one made me fall flat with my chest on the ground. Luckily i was wearing all the guards i so i was not scratched. HOHO WAH BLADING IS SO PAINFUL ONE.
Dinner was ma la steamboat which was super yummy! Haha it was the first time our family had ma la steamboat cause normally my mum would just use chicken soup and it got really boring after a while. Its nice to have a change. Ahhhh everything was damn shiok it makes my mouth water just thinking bout it again.
WooT! There's school tml! Cant wait. Hoho its the first time that i'm looking forward to school. Haha maybe is cause the exams are over and school has been super fun ever since doing shit stuff with my classmates like ponning lectures to watch vcds in the library. Man i really like my clique in class. They're all like super fun and nice, and they cheer me up whenever I was down. Theyre really awesome people cant imagine one year down the road and we have to go separate ways. DAMN SIAN.
Hoho my pw group really rocks. I have no idea whats going on man. No one is doing anything i think. Hehe but at the end of the day we always manage to squeeze out something that its quite good. Aiyah we're supposed to do pw now but hmmm where's everyone?
Haha my entries are getting damn boring i better shutup now.


My mind's unweaving/ 9:02 PM