<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 29, 2005
WAHHH I WANNA PUKE MAN. SHIIIIT! OH MAN I JUST WATCHED THE MOST DISGUSTING MOVIE EVER IN MY LIFE AND I REALLY WANNA DIE!! ok this afternoon I was searching for a new lost episode to download but I realised that its not going to be shown in the US until the following week so I was looking through the torrents and found this japanese movie called audition. Hmm so familiar so I downloaded it to watch SHIT IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE. Its about this 40+ year old man who has a teenage son auditioning for women to be his wife. Ok sounds damn retarded. Then he meets this girl who's like super conservative and tame and shy and housewife material and he falls in love with her. After sleeping with her, she suddenly disappears and damn weird things start to happen. Ok the first 1 hr is really boring but the 2nd hour is SO BLOODY SICK. First, they showed a guy without 3 fingers, his tongue and his left ear then slowly that woman is revealed to be this CRAZY BITCH WHO IS SHITTILY GROSS. Wah when they showed the scene where she pokes like 20 metal wires through the man's stomach and eyes, she was still smiling and giggling "deeper..deeper"!! Haha i took off my earphones and covered my eyes man damn sicckkkk. Hoho thats not the worse part. She also used this long wire thingy to cut through both his foot and she was bloody sadistic. OH MAN I was really cringing in disgust for the first time I could really feel my dinner( or whats left of it) coming out of my stomach and almost pee-ed in my pants!!! Haha shit I love gore and horror movies but this movie is really too much for me to take. Even saw is not as bad as this cause saw is a damn intelligent film. I CANT SLEEP LIAO EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES I PICTURE THE WOMAN EEEEEE!!!! THIS MOVIE IS REALLY PURE TORTURE. HOHO ANYONE WANNA WATCH IT JUST TELL ME I HAVE IT BURNT TO A CD LIAO!



Haha not going for band tml. Not sure whether george still wants to cut hair in the morning. But there's 4D gathering at marina though at 5 woot cant wait!

My mind's unweaving/ 12:38 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker