Sunday, October 30, 2005
Haha didnt update this thing here yesterday cause I was really tired and couldn't think much. Lotsa things happened in these past 2 days. But yeah I was surprisingly really happy yesterday. Its the first time this week(other than my class outing to ecp) that I enjoyed myself so much and really appreciated the company I was with yay.
Woke up late yesterday. Was not planning to go band after last sat's disastrous prac I was scared out of my wits to even step into the band room. I really felt like a trapped bird in a cage. Damn disgusting feeling. Haha anyway george smsed me to go for lunch at cp then can cut hair after that. I was quite surprised that he did that. Haha anyway I met him at 1230 at the mrt station. Well honestly, I didnt know what to expect since its been like a billion zillion trillion years ago since I've gone out with him alone. A little nervous in fact. Haha but yeah it was quite nice leh. I think both of us were a little apprehensive at first but we clicked immediately like we used to last time. Nice feeling la we were really talking shit and insulting each other. Haha then we went to food court to eat and damnit it was crowded like hell. We walked around the place a few times before finding an empty table. Was it coincidence or just fate that it was the same exact table that we used during the national day hol when we were there having lunch(haha I could rmb damn clearly cause it was there that I saw yeekeow with her mum n bro). Haha I was sick already but he drank my soup anyway and caught my gems HOHO HE STARTED SNEEZING LIKE SHIT LATER DAMN WEAK. Yeap after that went to timezone to play for a while we promised to control our spendings and spent bout 5 bucks each playing ghost squad and timecrisis aiyah he wanted to play shooting games only cause its his forte. HOHO but I got addicted to them immediately woot it was really fun. Haha after that we rushed to the hair dresser as it was getting late(i needed to get home to bathe before going out for class outing later). Haha as usual he made me cut first and it was different la the hair at the back is quite long but I like it. Yeap after that it was his turn to cut and aiyah his hair is like how soft and nice so any style also can gel nicely. Lol as we walk back to the mrt station he kept banging into me to knock me to the walls and the dustbins. ASSHOLE. Yeap haha after that I really rushed home as if I were in amazing race cause I was really late.
Hoho anyway reached marina at 515(15 mins late) and jermyn called me when I reached to tell me that he just woke up 5 mins ago from his nap and told me to tell the rest to wait for him. PIG. Haha oh ya I felt quite bad cause I didnt go for band so he had nothing to do from 12 to 5 so I told him to go home and sleep. Yay. Awesome friend. My ass. Haha yeap after that when everyone(erm 19 of us) arrived we took bus 400 to the steamboat buffet place. Lol it was quite sad cause we split up into cliques there as there are 3 tables. My table had me jared nash alan terence george ryan and eddison. Haha quite fun la my table we were doing a lot of shit things like throwing food into the drain(cause too chaota).. erm ok only jared and I did that. But yeah quite nice to catch up with them after soooooooo long. Then we started playing zikopa haidai heizhimabaizhima(ok only me n george) and all sorts of retarded games. Yay so fun. Really brough back memories in sec4 where I was like damn bloody childish and liked to throw paper and peas(during bio lab) at people esp jermyn then when they turn back I'll start doing my own stuff and act normal. HOHO DAMN FUN. Haha then one time I threw my fisherman's friend at jermyn (he was just sitting on my left one aile away) and was caught by my chinese teacher and he suaned me like shit the whole class laughed at me. GO AND DIE LA EVERYONE. Haha anyway after dinner we went to the arcade beside the restaurant and started playing again. Hoho then george and I were looking at each other cause we promised each other that we will not waste anymore money on arcade after this morning. Haha but we still played a bit of time crisis la and I treated him after that cause I really wanted to play somemore DAMN ADDICTIVE CAN. Lol oh ya I met my ct mr ngan at the lan area there hoho I have a feeling he wanted to lan but fled after seeing me yay. Took a pic with him to show the rest of the class even tho he forced me to never circulate his pic hehe. HE'S LIKE THE COOLEST CT EVER. Anyway left the place at 1045 cause I was really damn tired and was not feeling that well.
HOHO I HAD A DAMN WEIRD DREAM LAST NIGHT. SUPER DUPER WEIRD DREAM. Lol ok i dreamt that ---(gofiguresorrynonamesprovided) was pregnant and is engaged to some dude. She went to school with this pink pregnant dress. WAH I really freaked out can. DAMN DAMN STUNNED. I was like wtf is going on. Lol then my class ahma said that she cancelled the engagement liao but my mind was in a blank. Haha then george saw me stoning and was trying to get it out of me but I was sat there and stared at him. Lol so exciting can suddenly my hp alarm woke me up so anticlimax.
Hoho then I had a damn bad headache and my nose was fully blocked with my throat sore as hell. I took my temp and it was 37.8. ARGH I think i'm too heaty after eating all the chaota food at class outing. Sorry sharon couldnt leave my house. Went back to bed and woke up at 1130. Haha I felt even worse after that. I couldnt really talk cause my throat was so painful. And my nose kept running and somehow it hurt like hell. Felt like dying. Took a panadol and went downstairs to watch tv with my tissues in my hand. Haha then after lunch I couldnt take all my sneezing and I went tanning to heat myself up since the sun was good. OH MAN and my sneezing stopped after a while. DAMN GOOD DISCOVERY CAN EVERYONE. Bah haha I'm better now but my throat really cmi. Cannot talk can. Sian I better get well soon. Going to play tennis with ben eunice they all tml but I think i'm just gonna play for a while only. Hoho and ya im having a headache from sleeping so much this afternoon. Sian.
ARGH WHY IS MY MOVIE DOWNLOAD STUCK AT 99.8% FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS IM REALLY PISSED OFF.
And yay thanks wayening for sending me the whole of yangchunling album aimei is bloody nice.
HAIII I dunno what's going to happen between g2. I hope things will will only turn for the better from nowonwards. Haha yeah I'm sure we both felt the feeling again yesterday(the exact same one back in march05). But there's still things to get settled if we are going to go back to what we were. Haha he still treats me like a small boy la damnit when he pulled my arm on the crowded bus back to marina mrtstation. But yeah I'm really glad tt all the awkwardness and weirdness were things of the past. Its time to move on yeah. THANK YOU LORD FOR HELPING ME.
OH MAN ON BAK IS ON CHANNEL U NOW ITS A DAMN NICE SHOW. Haha our school showed it to us last year after o level bio prac cause there was nothing to do in the lt. okie gtg now bye.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:18 PM