Tuesday, October 25, 2005
BLOODY BORING. Had pw dry run this morning. Nothing much to say la except I really speak damn soft meh. And mr ngan commented that I shake my head a lot like I'm holding a rock concert when I present. GOT MEH. Then ching told me that I didnt get ogl. Kinda disappointed at first but yeah I could see that coming la. Went to the board to check out who got in. Really shocked to not see george's name there. He told me that he got in last wed and that he was pretty happy with his interview. What the hell happened. Dunno. I'm sure that he's superly disappointed but yeah they only chose 16 out of 100 plus guys. What are the chances man. Hope he's alright. His msn nick already tells me that he's not though.
Bah super sian after that went to mos to eat with my classmates. Haha quite cool then we were like heck la tml lets not go school. We shall go ECP instead to rollerblade and cycle! woot! Sounds exciting. School has been like how fei recently I dun wanna waste my youth rotting in class. Must well do something fun and productive.
Haha oh ya I dreamt about a lot of things when I took my afternoon nap haha but I could only remember the last thing that occurred before eric's sms woke me up. HAHA i dreamt that i saw yiheng(my clar junior)'s album commercial on tv. And woot its no ordinary album. Its an album for babies and haha i saw a clip of his MTV before I woke up. Yeah it was in a forest with rabbits and dogs running around and he was sitting in a baby cradle singing three blind mice. HAHA i was laughing my head off it was really so funny at that moment. Lol then he gave a forced smile to the camera and was trying to pluck an apple off a tree. WAH MY DREAM IS REALLY RETARDED CAN.
Watched extreme japan just now oh man its quite nice le. Cause they went to tokyo and visited some of the places which I went during my band trip in june. Brought back nice memories hehe doing a lot of shit stuff with my juniors and some of my batchmates. Haha then jermyn and I would just keep having pillow fights(whoa damn childish) and we went to nic and brian's room to strip them but in the end I was the one who got stripped la HELLO WHAT THE HELL. Haha nice nice memories of disneyland as well.. My juniors and I were running around to try all the best rides and shuang would not stop screaming into my ear during the rollercoaster rides. HAHA so bloody funny also when we queued up for one hour to row this canoe but were so tired halfway and made the poor worker row us (8 person) all the way back to the island hehe.
Haha as u can see I'm trying to keep my entry as positive as possible. That's my current mindset now which is to look at the bright side of life. But yeah life is not so smooth sailing recently.. having some problems but I'll leave everything to God la.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:04 PM