<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Bah there were lectures from 8 to 10am this morning super duper boring. Haha the chem lecturer keeps telling us to shutup but HELLO U SHUTUP FIRST UR VOICE IS BLOODY ANNOYING! Hoho math was draggy n shitty it was plain boring. Yeap after that met up with jared ben adriel jermyn n some of jared's classmates and we decided to go kboxing yay.

Erm we reached cine at around 1115 and got 2 seperate rooms. One for ben's classmates and another for the rest of us, with ben running back and forth singing songs with both groups. Haha woah at first it was really boring cause only adriel and I were singing our hearts out as Jermyn is a chinese illiterate and hasnt heard of all the chinese songs and jared was just shy. Then we started chosing songs like barbie girl and cartoon heros from aqua and I REALLY SANG UNTIL DAMN BLOODY HIGH. Haha everyone started joining in and it was really damn fun. WAH I ALSO SANG UNTIL DAMN GROSS AT SOME PARTS I WAS JUST PLAIN SHOUTING LOUDLY. Lol then jared was a freak and chose songs like CHARLIE BROWN and the song started with phee phi pho or what shit. IT WAS DAMN DISGUSTING CAN. Then we sang Au Leng Sai(haha sp?) and the mtv was just fan wei kou haha. Oh ya how come kbox now has commercials liao IM GONNA SUE THEM FOR WASTING 30s EVERYTIME!

Lol we were singing damn a lot of english songs but it got boring so I went over to the other room to sing chinese songs. HAHA BEN'S CLASSMATES ARE REALLY FUNNY. Esp youmin wah she really sang until damn ru shen can. Haha but her voice is really good.. sounded exactly like zhang shao han not bad sia. Lol then ben kept taking ugly shots of her in his digicam and she was desperately trying to hide from the cam. Wah poor thing la she keep getting teased by ben n jared. Her new nickname is called fatty min LOL.

After that jermyn jared and adriel came to my house to play ps. Haha damn fun la I always love to play ddr not only can I excercise but its damn shiok game as well. Then we played marvel vs capcom, winning eleven, crashteamracing. Haha crashteamracing was awesome it was fun setting bombs or causing the opponent to get hit by my weapon, allowing me to race ahead of them yay. Played bridge following that which was nice considering how long since I last played it.

Oh ya my freaking tracker is sooo cocked up I dunno whats wrong with it. Is it cause I didnt know how to install properly? Gah so tired of trying to fix it I dun really give a shit liao.

Bah damn tired and theres school tml AHHHHHHHHH

My mind's unweaving/ 10:42 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker